The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I find TG is being quite consistent. He's always loved Luke but he's tired of the domestic claptrap associated with LnL. The comment that Tracy should 'buckle-up' was from SOW, who always like to editorialize their stuff (in that regard, SOD is by far the 'more pure' interview). Tracy doesn't come with the domestic life, so she's perfect. This internal angst is driving me crazy, but perhaps 2009 will bring them together to deal with the 'outside' world. He's also said he doesn't want to revisit storylines, and this push-pull with Tracy over their marriage has been revisited all the way through 2008. Storylines that would entice him have got to be more than Luke and Tracy fighting.

In this day and age, GH isn't about to throw over the 'face' of GH. That and their desire to keep Jane Elliot - who honestly is probably the cheapest vet out there considering all the time she's been away - should keep our LuNacy-lovin' hearts tuned in.

BTW, as a Thanksgiving gift to all of you:

Confessions.... the twenty-fourth

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys, this was just put up on Youtube yesterday. It's a lot of fun and a LuNacy kiss is about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (all cast mvid)

EDIT

I was just perusing SD and saw this. The confirmation is not 100%, but a legit insider says the whole list has merit.

Jake is returned to his mother

Sonny and Claudia consummate their wedding, Olivia walks in on Claudia wearing Sonny's shirt

Olivia tells Kate

Elizabeth tells Jason that she will never make the mistake of wanting to be with him again.

Sam and Lucky promise each other to overcome whatever happens next together

Jason tells Spinelli he has truly lost everything now

Sonny kills Sasha, Claudia is a bit creeped out about how much Sonny seems to like his new power.

Carly set up Kate for the biggest fall of her career

Jax is not there for Kate when she needs it the most

Luke and Tracy reunite

Lulu and Johnny lie to each other

Maxie feels attracted to Matt

Alexis meets her match

Happy thanksgiving SD

Edited by remos

• Members

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! :)

Thank you, Hooked, for typing that article! Sounds like TG wants to stay as long as he gets who and what he wants. He and Jane wanted to work together for thirty years, and they've only gotten three (and a half) so far. Really, when you look at Luke and Tracy, individually, they aren't suited to hyphenation. Each one is too unique and formidable for that. That what makes Tracy so fabulous; it's what makes LuNacy so fabulous.

Ms. Q, I'm looking forward to the video. Thank you! And Remos, thank you for the story.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Thanks! Here is another Christmas video by the same person. No LuNacy that I recall, but there is more than one Tracy clip. I FLOVE the ending. :lol:

GH Cast: Carol of the Bells

You're welcome, GroovyTracyQ. Let me know what you think. :D

And welcome to the thread, bluerose. And I responded to you in the Tracy Quartermaine Fan Club at SOC (about the wardrobe :)).

• Members

You're welcome, and that's what I'm here for - to fix the oversights.

Now that The Annals have concluded, it is actually quite fun to write Confessions. I suspect we will have a few before 2008 is complete.

And speaking of fic Funny-Buddy.... isn't it about time to show us what you've got?

• Members

Popping in for two seconds cause I hvae company but here was some drops

Jake is returned to his mother

Sonny and Claudia consummate their wedding, Olivia walks in on Claudia wearing Sonny's shirt

Olivia tells Kate

Elizabeth tells Jason that she will never make the mistake of wanting to be with him again.

Sam and Lucky promise each other to overcome whatever happens next together

Jason tells Spinelli he has truly lost everything now

Sonny kills Sasha, Claudia is a bit creeped out about how much Sonny seems to like his new power.

Carly set up Kate for the biggest fall of her career

Jax is not there for Kate when she needs it the most

Luke and Tracy reuniteLulu and Johnny lie to each other

Maxie feels attracted to Matt

Alexis meets her match

Happy thanksgiving SD

• Members

I hear you. Towards the end of The Annals I was drying up myself. Confessions is so much simpler.

And can I have a note please (to the tune of 12 days of Christmas - work with me... ;) )

On the days before Advent I faced reality....

12 requests for cookies

11 days left of homeschooling

10 hours of cleaning

9 missing kid's sock

8 days to the feast of St. Nicholas

7 rooms to decorate

6 gifts to purchase

5 siblings' family gifts to mail....

4 sleepless children

3 sore throats

2 kids with Pink Eye

and 1 son with a Plantar's Wart