Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry? Ultimately Luke, but only after the audience has seen how good Tracy can be with someone else. As for how protracted I'd want that triangle to be, that would depend on what you have in mind as a catalyst for the triangle.

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines? Both. Tracy needs to interact with more characters, preferably those who are in Port Charles more than half the year.

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky? Both. TIIC seem determined to train the audience to believe that Tracy cannot possibly replace the saintly rocking head of cabbage. That makes me want to see it happen even more. In the past few years, Tracy has been more of a mother to Lulu than Luke has been a father. (And the rocking head of cabbage barely registers a blip.) I want that acknowledged!

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate? Tracy and Spinelli! Intelligent, energetic, under-appreciated...they have a lot in common.

• Members

QT--Good to see you!

So here is a drop in the IL--the closest thing to a tracy spoiler I think we are going to get!!

erry does not threaten Sam.

As the person who put the scoops up I should know.

Jerry tells Sam not interfer with his relationship with Alexis. Sam says she's not going to stand by and let her mother get used. Jerry tells Sam she doesn't know anything about him or his relationship with Alexis.

Jerry insists he is loyal to Karpov. He attempts to keep his relationship with Alexis in tack. Telling her only with her can he be a certain part of himself. A part of himself he didn't think exsisted anymore. Alexis softens but still questions what Jerry is up to.

Jason feels the pressure when his enemies start to seek out his weaknesses. Liz and Jason will share a few meetings. Jason tells Liz they can't keep doing this because his enemies are looking for anything to use against him. Liz becomes cautious but it's clear that some are already suspecting the connection there.

Tracy should be seen at Shadybrook at somepoint in regards to LuLu.

Anthony wants Johnny free and clear of LuLu. She's basically a curse on Johnny, like most women are on men. In Anthony's mind.

Kate becomes anxious over her impending wedding and tries to bury herself in details of the wedding. She knows something is wrong, she sees the warning signs and there is a sense of foreboding.

Patrick and Matt become rivals at the hospital. Matt's past is up in the air. Maxie and Matt start to bond more. They talk about their pasts. Spinelli can not make the impression he wants on Maxie and notices the slight bonding between Maxie and Matt.

Nikola feels connected to Claudia. Nadine is frustrated over the connection there. She sees something growing and wants to fight for Nikolas.

• Members

Good morning all. We're late getting at our schoolday, so I thought I'd take a moment to check in.

Funny, how's day 2 of your 'vacation'? Are you actually getting weather or just rumours of weather?

Ms.Q... want to know how the meeting when. PM or email me, k?

Lainey, my luv, where ya be? Ah... I see you...

QT, nice to see you around. How are your eyes?

I was going through SD, doing my usual morning constitutional (yes Halee, you can laugh again ;) ) and found nothing new about Tracy. HOWEVER, Hooked.... I've got to take you out behind the woodshed. I've never seen so much negativity pour out of one person in my life. Honestly chickie, lighten up on the drum und strang. You've practically got Tracy dying a painful, lonely death with Luke et al dancing on her grave. Get off that board! Come back to the light.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hi.. been busy.. traveling a lot.

And, honestly, the show can't hold my interest. Who cares about Johnny/Lulu (aka Luke/Laura 1980 redux)? And - more importantly - I'm pissed off they're bringing Laura back. Actually, that's not true. In order to be pissed, I'd have to have an emotional investment in the show.... and I don't really anymore. Will be interesting to see if Luke's return -and Tracy's reemergence- does anything to ignite my interest.

• Members

I hear you. It's hard to get inspired by anything on the show right now. LuSam is cute and I like Claudia, but that's about it. I've reduced my watching to Youtube after I put the kids to bed. They are getting their cartoons every day at 3 until Hooked can give us a definite date of return.

• Members

More spoilers

Quartermaines... will start to look like a real family.

Lulu/Laura... Luke will be involved when he gets back and the Spensers will be at a new place after this.

The Q's... Monica is sober and dealing with it. Edward will claim financial difficulty to get out of jury duty for the trial. He will have a large role in the trial.

• Members

Thanks Truke.

These are orignially from SOD's fall preview, as reported on SD. Interesting wording. Tracy isn't mentioned by name in the Q's section, but in all my years when someone refers to a surname in plural, they are usually refering to the Mr. and Mrs. of... that be Luke and Tracy.

An insider anon. also said these are short-term fall previews, and will not be long in happening.

• Members

Bumping the thread...trying to stay out of here cause I am too negative! Here are the fall previews summed up...

Skate - There will be a wedding. The old Sonny will be resurrected when something happens at the wedding or in the aftermath. Sonny being kinder will be tested.

Jason/Karpov/Mob - Big umbrella story involving Spin, Maxie, Liz, and Carjax surrounding the wedding. Jason's leadership is put to the test. Sason will be in a conflict like never seen before.

Soprano City - VP plays Maximus, father of Max and Milo. max is in trouble because he said he runs the family. Maximus develops a thing for Diane. First airs on 9/15.

Carjax - They love each other but have been struggling. Carly can't help herself when it comes to Sason and things will get worse before they get better. Jax goes back to his ruthless corporate side.

The Counterfeit Drug Tale: Another umbrella story. The prince and the farm girl get closer. Lusam become the adventure couple. Spinmax have their own on and off romance and Matt will factor in. Matt has another connection in PC.

Lulu/Laura: Mother/daughter story and we will see if it is real or not. Luke will be involved when he gets back. The Spencers will end up in a new place after all of this.

The Zaccharas: Don't underestimate any of them or think you have them figured out. Anthony and Claudia will have new sides to them and Claudia will find out what happens when somebody gets to her.

Robin/Patrick/Anna/Noah: "Patrick proposed; Robin said no. There are no plans for them to marry right now, but they will have to fight their way toward a future together. The baby will be born at the end of October.

Scott/Ric/Alexis/Jerry: Jerry pursues Alexis even more but does he have any ulterior motives? The jury will be key in Johnny's trial with a mix of old favorites and new ones.

The Q'S: Monica is sober and dealing with it. Edward will claim financial difficulty to get out of jury duty for the trial. He will have a large role in the trial.

(Total conflict of interest um Edward on Johnny's jury? Let's hope Tracy attends the trial with Luke perhaps and with Edward on the jury and that Tracy and LUke show up at Skate's wedding which is supposed to be an all cast event that lasts two weeks...would really help her episode count this year!

----------------------------------------

What Will Happen: NS

Robin catches Robert trying to sneak out of GH.

Kyle sees his brother, Leo, in a new light.

Claire has her hands full with a lively corpse.

GH: What Will Happen -

Laura's love for Lulu results in a miracle.

Jax makes Karpov an enemy.

Jerry overhears matt's confession to Maxie.

Jason and Elizabeth act on their feelings.

• Members

Some more supposed info...

Watch for John J. York (Mac) to spend time on "the other side" as the character checks in with GH: Night Shift on the 7th episode. When Robert Scorpio, has a life-saving surgery, brother Mac lends his support.

Thankfully, once the Laura story is completed, Lulu and Johnny's screen time will be reduced considerably.

Get ready for musical couples.

The mob story is just getting heated up and will peak with the killing of Karpov and his men.

There are rumors that Dylan Cash may not be as down for the count as originally thought. I'm told the recast is being, well, rethought.

I asked a person I know who is close to the GH set about the rumors of a brewing rivalry between Laura Wright and Sarah Brown, mostly on Wright's part, over screen time with Steve Burton. I was directly told that "Laura isn't like that" and that the whole idea is ludicrous.

Expect to see more story play out between Elizabeth and Jason. It's far from over.

Genie Francis will actually be doing 2 stints on GH. The first begins on August 25th when Lulu is crying and pouring her heart out to catatonic Laura. Laura begins to stroke her daughter's hair and says, "It's OK, honey. Mommy's here." I'm told that the story will not be visions as much as Lulu being the only one to hear and see Laura's "return" and there being a question as to whether it's real or Lulu is imagining it. Francis will return again in October.