The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

And we've heard this one how often now? The only thing I know TG has said directly is as long as he can remember a line he'll be around - and that he's loving working with Jane.

The rest is bating, but be prepared... the more we see of the ewcbo and the closer it comes to February, the more we are going to hear that garbage. Until TG in an actual interview says it, it's all speculation. I doubt he'd talk it over with anyone outside of Jane and TPTB.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry I was a day late on the answer of Sticky Tack Ms. Q

Remos--nice touch with Alice in that story. Like how you are incorporating different characters. Just think..in about another month or so, we might have actual real scenes to watch instead of just read fanfic about! Although I must say the storyline here is way better.

I have a birthday dinner for three of my friends and me tonight to celebrate our august birthdays. I just realized I have a doctor's appt at 7:30am tomorrow morning for bloodwork and I have to not eat or drink after 7:30pm so I had to move the dinner to 6pm. You know I will be downing my last glass of wine at 7:29 and shoving in my last bite of food! LOL

Remos--you are right...it is going to be a long few months with the rumors flying and there is going to be a ton of EWCBO hoopla soon enough :vomit:

Halee/Alanmonicaforever--so sorry for last night. I fell asleep as you thought and was planning to come back in but ended up staying logged in all night long.

TL--Where are you? Hope all is well.

• Members

Glad you like my story hooked!

Ugh I'm so incredibly wiped out! We just had a birthday party for my cousin (he turned 24) and it was rather tiresome. Of course while everyone else drinks, I'm forced to keep an eye on my cousin's girlfriend's two daughters (who are 4 and 5). They are so cute but they like me too much. And of course while i'm watching them, my cousin Josh (he's 18) kept picking me up and throwing me across the pool. ::sighs:: I have no desire to move, let alone get up. But I have to cook dinner, get the chlorine out of my hair (s.o.b.) and get all my crap for school ready. I'm sooo not gonna want to get up in the morning!

• Members

I'm here... Had not so fun adventures at Target and Wal-Mart... All of that madness and just for sticky tack... I need to get things laminated soon... Anyone have suggestions? Office Max? Wonder what that will cost...

funny, good luck tomorrow!

angel, you too! If it makes you will better, I got to be up early too, but for meetings.

• Members

~ LuNacy Trivia ~

Since we're all LuNatics, I have decided not to include basic questions such as "Why did Luke marry Tracy?" ;) We'll see how these questions go... :)

1) What drink did Luke offer Tracy the night he kidnapped her?

2) What wedding theme did Luke initially want to go with? Which one did he end up with?

3) How did the Q's find out Luke was Tracy's husband?

4) What did Luke agree to do for Tracy in regards to ELQ?

5) Why did Luke leave town that first summer of their marriage?

6) What city did Luke and Tracy share breakfast months later (in October)?

7) Why did Jax offer Tracy money to divorce Luke?

8) What did Luke hope to accomplish by threatening to kill Tracy?

9) During the epidemic, what did Luke refer to a "tantalizing thought?"

10) What kind of "touch-ups" did Luke want Tracy to do before becoming hostess of the Haunted Star?

11) When did Lulu realize that Tracy loved Luke?

12) Why did Luke arrange to rob the Haunted Star?

I'll have some more later... Maybe. :)

• Members

We've been back at it since mid-July. One week on, next week daycamp, for a month now. The kids have finally finished all their camps for the summer. Almost time to take a vacation now that everyone else is headed back to the hallowed halls of whatever. The rest of the Canadian population goes to 'Building School' starting September 2nd. That will be our first offical day off from school.

Have I mentioned how much I love homeschooling?

Now for the game. I missed the last one but here are my responses to this one...

1) What drink did Luke offer Tracy the night he kidnapped her? Dunno

2) What wedding theme did Luke initially want to go with? Which one did he end up with? Hunka, Hunka Burning Love; Cinderella Package

3) How did the Q's find out Luke was Tracy's husband? Luke walks in and announces he's home, then asked where his wife was

4) What did Luke agree to do for Tracy in regards to ELQ? Help her get her position as CEO back?

5) Why did Luke leave town that first summer of their marriage? Was that when his feelings overwhelmed him?

6) What city did Luke and Tracy share breakfast months later (in October)? Dunno (do I get points for remembering the kidnapping?)

7) Why did Jax offer Tracy money to divorce Luke? I should know this one - Lulu evesdropped and told Luke that Tracy refused to divorce him... that I remember

8) What did Luke hope to accomplish by threatening to kill Tracy? His usual divorce and 15 mil.

9) During the epidemic, what did Luke refer to a "tantalizing thought?" Dunno, but it had sexual overtones

10) What kind of "touch-ups" did Luke want Tracy to do before becoming hostess of the Haunted Star? Wear a dress and show some leg

11) When did Lulu realize that Tracy loved Luke? Vow renewal

12) Why did Luke arrange to rob the Haunted Star? Tracy was holding the Star's finances and had put Luke on an allowance

Sorry, no new chapter tonight. The Diva and I spend all afternoon shopping AND I found out the thought of sex makes her squirm. She doesn't know what it is, but the word makes her uncomfortable. I still have all my innocent babies.

BTW Ms.Q, you've got mail. Seriously... use the number.

Edited by remos

• Members

~ LuNacy Trivia ~

Since we're all LuNatics, I have decided not to include basic questions such as "Why did Luke marry Tracy?" ;) We'll see how these questions go... :)

1) What drink did Luke offer Tracy the night he kidnapped her? beats me I wasn't watching at the time.

2) What wedding theme did Luke initially want to go with? Which one did he end up with? The Elvis theme was the first

one and the one they ended up with was the cinderella package :D

3) How did the Q's find out Luke was Tracy's husband? um he came home and told them he was?

4) What did Luke agree to do for Tracy in regards to ELQ? Help her regain her position at ELQ?

5) Why did Luke leave town that first summer of their marriage? don't remember. Because he was falling in love with her and couldn't admit it?

6) What city did Luke and Tracy share breakfast months later (in October)? NYC? heh. Don't know.

7) Why did Jax offer Tracy money to divorce Luke? Don't know

8) What did Luke hope to accomplish by threatening to kill Tracy? Divorce and the big bucks

9) During the epidemic, what did Luke refer to a "tantalizing thought?"Darn I can't remember and it was on your sexomatic vid stace.

10) What kind of "touch-ups" did Luke want Tracy to do before becoming hostess of the Haunted Star? Some leg and a bra that would send her boobs into the next room, and for her to put on her most sexy dress or whatever passed for that, to which Tracy scrunched her nose and said "don't"

11) When did Lulu realize that Tracy loved Luke? Vow renewal

12) Why did Luke arrange to rob the Haunted Star? because mama froze all his money ;)

Edited by TracyLuv