The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

She sounds like a total bitch knh! I would ignore her. That stinks that she embarrassed you like that. I think you will find GH will cheer you right up today!!!

Todya a great day. Lunacy and I just got invited to the media sneak preview (well my husband did) to the SEx and the City movie on Tues night! Yay!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Squee!!!!

Just watched. So worth waiting for.

Just adorable! And I'm not sure if Jane was cracking up or if Tracy was supposed to be sobbing/laughing, but it was SO awesome!!!

And Luke's smile...And the YES!!! Wonderful.

Theme music! 2 times! Such goodness. :wub:

What are we going to do without the LuNacy 'til September? I love my girl and will watch June 3rd and whenever else she's on, but damn, did they have to be SO squee-worthy today? It's going to make me miss them even more (if possible)...

It's also going to piss me off majorly if she comes back in 2 weeks because of something stupid.

But until then!!! *twirls* I FLOVED the LuNacy today!!!

• Members

LOVED LOVED LOVED LuNacy today!!! I was holding my breath FF everything hoping LuNacy would give us something SEXY-FABULOUS and a kiss ;)!! And they did!! whoohoo!!!

LOVED...

when spanky's had tears in her eyes when she asked if he was going to look for her, had she not come. awww.

our girl's coy expression when her back was turned to her hubba, knowing she had her bags packed. heehee.

how Tracy was choked up when she came back in with the suitcases! awwww again.

Luke's smile when he saw his popsicle walk back in with her luggage. so sweet.

how Luke grabbed and pulled Mrs. Spencer into a kiss! MEGA SEXY! AND pressed her closer to him again! MEGA MEGA SEXY! oh yeah, and when he touched her face - MEGA MEGA MEGA SEXAAAAY! :D YOWZA!!

Mama's gasp/laugh/whimper between the kisses, and her open mouth ;)! Le Sigh.

Mama's fabulous laugh, with tears in her eyes when she said "let's get out of dodge"

It was a sexy show today and I wished it could have lasted longer. I don't know if this is going to hold me until they come back though. But for now I am EXTREMELY happy!!

I'm going to be in the br for a few in about 5 mins. I NEED to study for a big exam tomorrow so I can't stay long. But may be able to take a break and come back later tonite.

• Members

I've been spreading the LuNacy love on SOC...TL, love your list of the fabulousity (new word) of today. My sentiments exactly!!

Loved, loved, loved Tracy at the end with the laugh and the way she said, "Are you just going to stand there lookin' stupid, or are we going to get the hell out of dodge?!" :lol: And...she looked gorgeous. Absolutely radiant.

And, no, there's no way we can wait until mid-September. So, let's pretend the LuNacy is back early August. Then, when early August rolls around, it will only be a little over a month. Will that work? :D

• Members

TL I was worried when I got no text from you today!!! I was like oh no...it wasn't good!!!

La la la la it is great to be a Lunacy fan today. I love Bob Guza today! No..I didn't just say that! (I haven't even watched yet--lOL)

Have friends over to watch AI!

Try to chat after> Good lukc on exam TL!!!

Open mouth kiss huh? No duck kisses huh?

• Members

Woo hoo Stace! nancy!!

Just poppin in during the AI final. My kids told me online it says DC wins.

So....we must chat tonight later!!

Ms. Q how did it go today?

So if TQ really does come back June 3rd...that is only 7 new episodes away. Monday of Memorial day is MC explosion from last year. Hopefully it is a day she is on.

It is a banner day when everyone is happy around here!

• Members

Hooked, I was thinking the same thing about you. LOL!! I didn't get home from the matinee until 5pm and was thinking I guess there was no kiss today because Carrie didn't text me.

YOWZA on the Kiss!! and their open mouths - YUMMALICIOUS!!!

Edit: In the BR again for a few :)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

WOW.

WOAH.

OH MAMA!

You know what happened today?

After 61 years of waiting, Tracy Quartermaine's Prince Charming finally arrived to sweep her off her feet.

She had been waiting oh so long...

And it felt so good...

After all these years she was certain she wasn't worthy.

And today he proved her wrong.

She damn near almost cried (Heck, for Tracy that was a waterfall of tears).

Oh Boy was that delicious. I can't stop watching the clips.

Oh Boy!

• Members

Hey! Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I got back to Boston and then everything was calm and I was resting...until....some friend of Lucy, Izzy, and Zeke's unfortunately passed away in Australia. Weeklong chaos with sobbing all over the condo went on, constant changing of plans as to whether or not they were going to go to the funeral, Lucy losing her passport, Lucy finding her passport, them missing the flight, me having to drive them all the way to aeroport at 3 in the morning for another flight, but they made it. Drama over.

and then I went to NYC, and went to the SNL season finale. Yay.

and now Im back. Still haven't watched yesterday or today, but they sound awesome.

Edited by AdelaideCate007