The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

This was on Wubs... assessment of yesterday's show...

Tony Geary and Jane Elliot are perfect as "the vet" couple. Too bad TG has a ba-zillion vacation days. Ingo's leaving for his holls too...(that's british for 'holiday'). What about TG and Tyler? whoa... Geesh, I actually had a bit of tears in my eyes. Cassadine/Spencer talk that didn't involve threats. WOOT!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning or should I say afternoon guys!

Remos--You changed yoru avatar!!! Woo hoo! Still think her in that salmon jacket from Shadybrook with her oomphy bob haircut is 100x better than this hair, but I will let it slide cause it is growing out! LOL!!

Sorry I have been out of pocket for a bit. We had a black tie affair last night, which I spent the entire cocktail hour checking out the fancy shoes everyone was wearing cause I couldnt' stomach the people all coming up to kiss my husbands you know what. I mean I should have been proud he was one of 40 entreprenuers of the year and people had to pay $1000 a plate to sit at our table, but since I was still so pissed from last weekend, I put on my best fake smile, my favorite purple cocktail dress (Lainey...note that I love purple) and downed glass after glass of wine!! I even had to sneak out and talk to TL for 30 minutes during the boring slideshow!

I came home, and passed out at 10:30, and woke up at 8am today. Most sleep I have had in years. I went to my critique group and I am so happy cause they were all high-fiving me on how far I had come along. I have a few minor edits and I am going to be ready to take the plunge and submit it.

I didn't watch GH yet from yesterday, but am going to do that now. I haven't been online to check out anything all day.

Remos--I will try to find out Tracy dates for next week for you. I am hoping it is more than just Tuesday. I think that it is going to end well for sure between them because why else would Tracy be running the HS for luke?

I hope he asks her to run it and she says her nights will be free, since he will be gone! I am so glad they didn't drop her ELQ CEO stuff. I mean when is the last time we heard about ELQ. Nice to know it still exists.

So my parents are coming in at 5ish today til Monday night. Late night br's will be hard for me cause they go to bed fairly early. But I will be on and off. I haven't seen my parents since Puerto Vallarta on Xmas!! The longest ever in my entire life.

Anyway, I am totally rambling right now....I have had way to much coffee this morning and am all over the place! I will resume my spoiler ho duties now and see if I can find out any more info!

• Members

From SD...

Monday May 12th:

Sonny feels betrayed by Kate.

Robin and Patrick give Nikolas his prognosis.

Lulu and Johnny come up with a plan.

Jax comforts Kate.

Alexis finds Jerry with Claudia and is jealous.

Lucky goes to Tracy for help with Luke.

Trucky! Yay! And that means Tracy Monday and Tuesday at least!!

• Members

Ah.. Hooked... you can tell when you're back on the case.

Tracy - TRUCKY to be perzact. I love those two together.

Honestly, we've got 7-8 days left with TG on screen, and I think we are going to have a whole lot. Think about it... we have to get from "Go to Hell" to giving him her blessing and agreeing to watch the Star. Things have to start moving and 1-2 eppis are not going to do all of that.

Doesn't Luke get arrested on Friday next? That's at least 3 days (since she bails him out).

• Members

from soaps.com

for next week.

Luke gets arrestd on the 20th

General Hospital Spoilers

The information and posts in the Spoilers area in no way represent the views and opinions of Soaps.com or related companies, and are for entertainment purposes only. Accordingly, Soaps.com will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information and data mentioned here.

General Hospital Spoilers! (NEW!!)

Friday, May 09 2008

Kate's secret is out. (Soaps.com)Week of May 12th

Monday May 12th:

Sonny feels betrayed by Kate.

Robin and Patrick give Nikolas his prognosis.

Lulu and Johnny come up with a plan.

Jax comforts Kate.

Alexis finds Jerry with Claudia and is jealous.

Lucky goes to Tracy for help with Luke.

The fallout continues. (Soaps.com)Tuesday May 13th:

Sam comes upon something surprising.

Sonny isn't sure of himself where Michael's is concerned.

Luke tries to get back in Spanky's good graces.

Wednesday May 14th:

Anthony makes a plan for his daughter.

Ric has a heart-to-heart with Alexis about his childhood.

Spinelli is rescued from Stone Cold.

Thursday May 15th:

Claudia goes to Jerry for help but doesn't get it.

Sonny thinks Jason blames him for Michael's shooting.

Jerry goes to Anthony with a proposition.

Friday May 16th:

Claudia's life is at risk.

Carly grieves over Michael.

Jason lets his tough-guy persona crumble in front of Liz.

Coming Up!

Will Claudia's mother appear to thicken an already thick plot?

Yet another new doctor with a mysterious past is coming (Jason Cook from Days!).

Just how old will Michael be when he wakes up from his coma?

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!!! :D

I still haven't watched last weeks or this weeks GH but I look forward to all the Tracy catch up this weekend!

Carrie enjoy your parents' visit!

*Oh and I love the TrUcky Spoiler!

Edited by halee

• Members

Thank you, halee! I hope you're doing okay.

You'll love the Tracy marathon, and it sounds like we've got a lot more to come in the next couple of weeks. Even the summer is sounding great with Tracy running the Haunted Star. Our girl is right in the middle of the action. That works for me!

• Members

Okay... spoilers... (on the IL of SD from an ABC source)

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Lucky asks for Tracy's help in getting Luke to realize the Zaccharas could destroy him. Johnny and Lulu forge a plan to make it appear as though they are a couple to catch Anthony in a trap.

What to Watch

Luke makes an impassioned appeal to Tracy

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 19, 2008

Tuesday: Luke is arrested for money laundering

Wednesday: Luke opts to go on the run with Tracy by his side