The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I would expect we would get something nice from Dr. Phil Luke (since when do Nik, Sonny, Patrick, Anna all come to Luke for advice) tomorrow cause tracy is on for like two scenes with him. Hopefully she overhears him telling Nik that he will find love again or something. Luke has been doing a good job of making it clear he is no longer stuck in the past and that he is ready to sever ties--sell the house, talk about pulling plugs, etc...

Lots of people were commenting that they can't believe if TG has so much control over dialogue etc that the wouldn't stop the dissing, but if truth be told, I think he is just as anxious as Guza is to put LnL behind him. I mean really, if TG really cared about keeping LnL on some pedestal, I am sure he would intervene--but he doesn't. Just like he intervened when he felt Luke should tell Tracy he loved her during the fake wedding.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Perzachly... TG is so over LnL - and it's obvious. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he crafted some of that dialogue himself. It's easy to blame Guza (holding the poor LnL fan poopsies hostage), but truth be told the message has been consistent from Luke. That was the past, Tracy is his life now. I hope we do get Tracy overhearing Luke tell Nicholas that there is love after loss. More people need to hear that - no just LnL fans. Is that expected tomorrow? I though Nicky was having surgery...or does Lukey visit him in the hospital?

BTW, SOC has pulled the Queen of the Slapdowns link. Tracy was handsomely ahead. Wonder why...

• Members

SOC is so ghetto.

I don't understand why they close some threads but let others stay open, even though they're getting totally out of hand. I've also noticed that anti-Liason threads seem to disappear pretty fast. Blah.

And to add to the earlier conversation, I dont thin Green-Butterfly is a Laura fan; I think she just hates Tracy and Luke.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Yeah, not surprised about SOC, whenever there is a decent Tracy thread or she is winning some poll, they usually yank it.

ILTQ, The thread about couples was not a poll. So there was nothing for LuNacy to win. I just like seeing them represented ;)

hey funny girl, come out come out where ever you are!. Have't seen ya in a few days. Hope all is well.

Let's hope for some fabulous LuNacy tomorrow. B)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

From SOW

SOW

Lists the nods they got.

Most Shocking Snubs: LW, NLG and CH. They noted MB didn't place his name in contention.

TG says having 12 nods at this point in his life is very gratifying. He didn't expect it especially since one of the days he submitted is a comedy day and they don't usually get rewarded. He notes he submitted the day Luke went to hell and the material is really farcical. The other show he submitted was Luke in the hospital and doesn't want to have the operation for his heart. So the contrast is between the comic and the dramatic. Being nominated never gets old for him and he wouldn't mind winning for a sixth time because it's always nice to have a trophy.

JFP says TG is an icon and it's impossible for him to not be good. But, as a mother tiger she was disappointed and doesn't want it to sound like sour grapes but she was surprised by the absence of more of GH's cast, SBu, LW and TC.

I wonder which episode at the hospital it was...there were so many where he didn't want to have the operation. I hope Jane was in one of those.

• Members

Considering Tracy was the main person pushing for his operation, I can't see her not being included. If he wins, he better thank her big 'cause she saved most of that storyline for him.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey TracyLuv I've been around but not so late. I've been getting my ass in that bed early. But I was here around 10ish but no one was here so I went to bed. I hope to chat with you guys in the br maybe today. Thanks for asking about me. Now off to work i go. ugh..... I'm counting down the days until the summer, not so much to get to the summer but to get rid of my kids forevah!!! Hope all is good with you TL.

Remos I hope you are feeling much better?

Hooked Thanks for the spoilers! :)

SOC does suck! That's why I'm not on there as much any more.

• Members

From wubs...same thing different wording

**Tracy tries to run the Haunted Star her way with Luke away

She tries to ..... but has some run ins with Johnny/claudia, Lulu, Sam? I hope it is with treavor and AZ. Jane was rock some scenes with those actors--as much I dont like the Zaccaras taking over GH...I do like Treavor and Anthony cause I think their portrayer are great actors--much more to JE's caliber!

• Members

Morning all..

Nothing much doing here. My back is considerably better but I'm still not pushing it. Last night at Guides we had the girls throw a babysitting party for about 10 toddler/preschoolers. It was actually comical to see these girls in way over their heads. At least 3 of them have said they aren't going to have kids. Last week they were so convinced it would be idylic and orderly. Last night was the first time they have ever asked me if the meeting was almost over. None of the little kids seemed too badly tramautized, so that's good.

Surfing around this morning. Nothing interesting. Another confirmation that Tracy is on today (yay). this was on Wubs...

Tracy tries to run the Haunted Star her way with Luke away

Sam and Tracy face off at the Haunted Star

I'm think uh-oh... Tracy might understand corporate business but she doesn't know how to run a bar. Should be entertaining. Looks like Hooked is going to get her Tram fix, as well.

SOC is obsessing a bit much. Now they have a thread about the possibility of Patrick/Robin taking over "Laura's House". I went on in the middle of the night to say I think it would be great to have an actually family living there and not keep it a museum. And guess what, up at the top was yet another picture of ewcbo.

• Members

Oh, well....I just knew by the time I tried to check it was deleted. I, too...am not surprised. I suppose I should care more about being banned there, but I have actually come right out in an email to Liz asking why certain posts/threads were deleted.....and said that I think she and Ruby are biased in how they moderate. I told her I never understand how they decide what gets deleted and what gets left up. (this has been a while ago now). Liz responded and copied Mr.Kroll (the "owner" of the site?) and said she was sorry I felt that way and she was copying him to let him know of my concerns because she felt she wasn't biased, or something like that.

I don't see how copying him with my email proves she's not biased, but whatever....

She's a known Jason/LIason fan, so that may be why those threads are rarely deleted/edited.

She's also a Laura fan, and an LnL fan I guess, as is Ruby....*shrug*

I no longer expect fairness at that site, and I know by now nothing will be done about it, so I post there at my own risk.

I have to say, there was one time I mentioned that I felt Luke was the one with the charisma in that pairing, that Laura had none....and my comments were deleted, and NO REASON given. I wasn't actor bashing, I never mentioned Genie, nor was I addressing any particular poster. Just deleted comments. That proves IMO they are biased in what they delete as far as I'm concerned. Once Liz stated one of our Lacy threads was deleted because it was "inactive" even though other threads on the board less active than that one were still up. When I pointed this out, I was THEN told the "batch process" will pull threads it sees as inactive and that they have no control over it.

*shrug*

I'm sure the smackdown thread was deleted because it was not 'relevant".

Sure....threads about Holly and Robert.....two characters that haven't been on in years....is relevant....but Lacy/Tracy threads aren't.

Okay, whatever. LOL

I just try to enjoy the threads when they're up , as long as I'm logged in so I don't have to read the LnL fans comments. Life's too short to waste it defending what I like to someone who only wants to argue and tell me I'm wrong.

• Members

I'm playing a game now... how long will it be until I'm actually restricted or chastised for my opinions. I've said some pretty negative stuff about LnL but have never received a warning. Perhaps I phrase things is a way that misses their scrutiny, don't know, but I agree they are very biased. That picture alone makes me want to throw things some days.

Don't you love our nice clubhouse? We don't have to worry about that here.

• Members

Hey all! I am so sorry for the delay but with my grandparents in town and me being tour guide I have been quite busy in my free time. But alass I finally finished editing Tracy and Luke's scenes from the past week late last night. :) So here they are in all their glory......

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6EN7WFI

Credit goes to both Geena and Trudy, edited by me.