The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From some anon on Luke leaving...

I think he has about 9 more shows before his summer vacation.

Does he leave with Anna or on the run?

I'm not 100% certain; I don't ask much about Luke. Sorry. I just heard that he disappears and Tracy gets "livid".

That FU&*%$ better say bye to Tracy. Doesn't sound like it from whatever this person knows!!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Either way, it will be almost a relief when Luke leaves for the summer ya know! We don't have to speculate so much how he is going to screw Tracy over anymore! LOL!!

Our biggest concern will be is she on this month?

Boy I am cynical today!! Too much time online. Going to go get some fresh air!!!

• Members

hey all, I hear our couple wasn't on today, oh the joy (being sarcastic). I had a day from hell. Those kids are driving me more and more to the brink. I can't take it any more, summer can't come fast enough for me. I need a new batch of well behaving students. They are so annoying! i need a drink, be right back..... :wacko:

• Members

Funny, YOU are a freakin' riot! You are TOO FUNNY, Funny. :) LOL

Yeah, it blows that our girl and her hubba weren't on today. I am not crazy about the type of spoilers we've been getting re: Anna. But whatever ... Just get my sexy couple on my screen!!!!

*waves to funny1, LaineyBev714, hookedongh, remos* (boy my arm is tired ;P) haha.

• Members

"Lover" :o:o Alexis?!?!?!??!!

Hehehehehe. I can't tell you how much I love that little mistake. :D

Hehe.. I just watched segment 2 on youtube. And I saw their "last" scene today live. Hoping there is something in the middle, but Cazigirl isn't done posting yet, so I am in agony!

Who wants to bet that Max and Diane end up having some sort of S&M sex scene.. and one or both of them are yelling on Thursday, so Jason and Sonny bust in on them -- and they're all done up in leather or one is tied to a wall or a "meat rack"? And THAT leads to the May 1st scenes everyone thinks is so hilarious? I can see inside Guza's mind now. How much you wanna bet that's what we get? (I can't waiiiittttttttt)

Tracy?

Folks.. I love you.. but we are rapidly approaching "Tracy who?"

• Members

I am waiting for the NEXT one! NOT the last one. It can't be the last one. waaaaaaaahhhhh!

Working on observation reports for school right now. ugh! So is the NEXT one ready yet, funny?

Edit: *waves jumping up and down to Nex* Yoohoo Nex..... come around for breakroom later? Seems like ages...

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Hi all. I miss the LuNacy. Once a week is not going to cut it.

I wish for once Luke would just TELL Tracy that he is taking off. She knows about his needs for adventure. I'm sure she wouldn't object as long as she knew about it in advance...

Am working tomorrow, so won't be around. But then again, I really wasn't around today.

Hope everyone's day was a good one. :)