Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kate's looks awful - what you'd expect in high school. Liz and Robyn are at least young enough to kinda carry that think-bang look. Tracy's is the most radical and the bangs fit the rest. It will grow on you, Hooked

So, when you leaving us?.

• Members

Tomorrow at 7am...found out the flight is 4 hours and 21 minutes--yuck. I might actually have to sit and chat with my husband for that long---LOL! Actually I got my ipod, book and three magazines to read!

Be home Monday evening.

You guys email me any spoilers if anything good pops up. I am sure we will have a lap top with us. I'll be around early evening.

Thanks for posting funny1! Gonna read it after I pick up the middle school brigade!

• Members

"What have you done for Lunacy today????"

Okay here's what I did for LuNAcy today.

I schlepped home a brand new printer 7 blocks in the pouring freezing rain. My printer has been down for awhile and I haven't gotten around to replacing it. However this whole save LuNacy/Support JE campaign was enough to finally get me off my ass to get a new one.

And yes that does means I haven't done squat thus far. I worked from 6am until almost 11pm yesterday! Ug! But I am home now, it's only 2:30 and I plan on installing my printer and getting to work. Sorry to be bringing up the rear on the task at hand.

I am really pissed there was no Tracy again!!! The spoliers are keeping me afloat. I believe good things are coming up soon.

BUT I WANT IT NOW!!!

Have fun Carrie!! Hope this weather we are having stops for you. Did you decide where you are going to eat?

Did you give a shiner update today? I'll go back and check the thread. Hope it's not too bad.

*Oh & are there any certain threads at ABC you guys are posting at. I tried to go there last night after work and just got a headache trying to read through stuff.

• Members

alexis is acting DA now so seh told JErry today she can't do private cases. Isn't it nice in Port Charles you can just ask your ex to be DA while yo uare gone. You dont' have to clear it with the mayor or anything....

Also...Tracy would not do that to luke...use Scott I don't think! She doesn't trust him either!! It is good for TQ to interact with some new characters. Maybe she and DIane will knock a few back together at the Metrocourt!!

• Members

Not unpopular with me. ALexis is shrieky and annoying on a good day, and the best I can say about Diane is that we hardly ever see her. Yeah, if Tracy is going to look aloof to Luke, the BEST way to do it would be to hire Scott on HIS behalf.

Not pointless, mobular Diane, who can die any day now, thanks. I really resent that that character has gotten more airtime than SCOTT BALDWIN.

Pfft. Ludicrous crap.

On the bright side, Tracy next week, and who knows, maybe even tomorrow? EEEEEE !!!

• Members

ILTQ, I used to love Diane but they made her so annoying. I would like Scotty, please!

BSG, thanks, I guess it is!

I fixed the banner so it answers "yes." I made a "no" one, too, so if the Lukester doesn't shape up I could change it to the other one any time... ;) Now that I am done being my perfectionist self, I would go to the br but I am falling asleep at the computer! Off to bed, sorry I missed you all. :(

Edited by missjane