• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All together now! (singing):

Happy Days are here again!

The Sky is blue... lalalalala (Lainey doesn't know the words)...

On my KNEES!! thanking the powers that be. I hope it's true, and it's about damn time! Bury the g-darn Laura Worship already, full steam ahead on the LuNacy Express. Toot! Toot!

Laura I HATE.

Lulu.. not so much.

I think she's a lot like Luke and Tracy. She's got guts and gumption. Yeah, she's whiney and makes stupid decisions, but she's a kid and it's a soap..... I like her. I do. Always have.

And I agree with Remos... more Lulu, increases the odds of more Tracy, which is always a great thing.

• Members

Yea, no kidding. It sucks when you have been watching since the game started, stay up with it into the wee hours of the morning, get really excited when freaking Ortiz, Manny, and Lowell are up, because they have been amazing all night, and they do NOTHING, and Cleaveland murders us the next inning. Seriously.

• Members

If Alan is supposed to be Tracy's concience and not a ghost, how does he enter her body?, Because if he is her concience and she claims he entered her body, then mama's got a schizoid split personality. I don't want "crazy" Tracy anymore. This show is so stupid. Then Tracy and her hubba wont be 'gettin' it on' cause Tracy as Alan will turn him down. The Tracy kissing Monica thing is kinda hot though! LOL. It would be better if they say Alan is a ghost and not tracy's concience. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT ALAN IS HER CONCIENCE because that means mama's gone off the deep end a in BIG WAY!!

When all is said and done as long as LuNacy stay loving and sexy together, I don't give a freak about anything else.

EDIT: There is a new thread over at SOC: "Favorite Couple" ---> Link: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...d=1#post5632531

Edit Again: and here is a link to the I Love LuNacy Thread at SOC: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...5700&page=2

EDIT AGAIN: Hooked, mama where you at? Have a hangover? LOL! You haven't posted all day, I'm worried.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

awww...thanks TL! Glad someone was worried about me--ha ha. I am wiped out. I have to help Justin with two homework things...so much wedding weekend drama...sister in law at my house RIGHT THIS MINUTE. Will try to post later tonight, but inlaws sleeping here again.

Adam did awesome and was so darn cute if I do say so myself. A huge vase centerpiece on our table fell over and slashed open a cousin of ours (grown woman) head open. Blood was flying everywhere, paramedics came ,etc. Adam was literally standing one foot away from her. His seat was next to hers. Blood flew all over his tie, etc. It didn't hit me til later that night it so could have been him. We didn't get home til 3am last night and had to be the last ones there cause they wre usuing my husbands car to drive away in. We were up at 8 and to a brunch today.

Did I not say Tracy was gonna be alan's medium...OY! Hope not.

Gotta go...post more later. Miss you guys.

• Members

Ok, so I take it that there was no Tracy on Friday, but I'll be watching it tomorrow morning just in case (FFing of course).

Hooked, what accident?! What did I miss?

OT, just back from Vermont. Went with 4 girls from work, all different ages and had the best time ever. Two women a little younger than my mom and two girls two years older and younger than I am. It was the most stress free weekend. No families or schedules and no bosses (who kept trying to invite themselves, one of which the two mothers basically hate b/c she is pretty shady and they don't like that it is rubbing off on her daughter who their girls hang out with). None of us want to back to work tomorrow, but what can you do. We got stuck on the highway behind a rig that flipped and had an oil spill, so it took us 6 hours to get 2 hours away and 3 hours to move from one spot at all, but after that was smooth sailin'. We went to a flea market and went shopping in Manchester. So many deals, I got 3 shirts at gap and a sweater at izod (actually was cute for a younger person, cuz it's usually older there) for less than $50. Then we had the hot tub, it snowed already... just a flurry, but still, it was snow and I was psyched!! This morning we went to Yankee Candle Factory on the way home and I got 10 things for $50 there. Let me just say that the INdonesian Ginger and the Cranberry Peppermint are awesome (so is the Autumn Wreath)!!

Anyway, just had a greaty time... don't want to be back yet, so the girl who owns it decided the 5 of us are going back every month for a weekend and we're taking Friday and Monday off so we get more time.

Ok, that's all I have right now.

Hooked, working on that story for ya. I'm getting off right now to work on it some more.