The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hope so Deb! We miss chatting with you! :) Hope your day is painfully slow--ha ha. My kids are miserable this morning...they are so tired they can't see straight. Little one crying he hates school and how many more years does he have left? When I told him like 14, he started crying even more...can't wait to push them out of the door at carpool this morning...it has been nonstop whining and marytrdom (is that a word?) since they woke up. I can't take it...not even had coffee yet!!!

Hope to catch you this weekend!

Ms. Q--On that imdb website, it confirms that JE has a step-son

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, you are too funny about the stepson thing. LOL. Not that we needed confirmation, but wouldn't the article in which JE mentioned him be enough? :P Sorry about the boys. I can totally sympathize with the little one. It's like, "You mean, I have 2nd grade, and 3rd and 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and THEN college?!

MinervaFan, hope your day at work goes super-slow. ;) And thanks for the comments on Oh, Baby. As for having a lot of characters in one scene, sometimes I wonder, "Wait...Did I give that person dialogue? Did I forget that person was in the same room?" But I'm glad it all seems to be working out.

Lainey, glad you enjoyed the updates! And as you know, I responded to the PM.

Lady Ashton, thanks for the feedback! I think some of the Dillon scenes were my favorite to write. I miss him!!! :(

nex, thanks for the feedback! Have fun this weekend!

BSG, have fun in Maine!!!

OFF TOPIC: So, I feel like a mother today. Did a load of towels, traveled from bathroom to bathroom to bathroom to kitchen to put them away, took the sheets off my parents' bed (and eww - found a pair of my Dad's boxers rolled up in there :o) as well as like 9 pillow cases, and then tossed them into the washer. They're in the dryer now. Putting it all "back together" is not going to be fun. And then there's my brother's bed. Oy. But I guess I sort of feel productive, so that's good. Oh, my dad just handed me this article on a first year teacher and her first day of classes. It sounds so bad!!! Like worse than I thought! As if I needed more reasons to doubt my career before I even start it...

• Members

Well hopefully the business of the day made it go faster deb????

Ms. Q--too funny you as a "mom". Now throw in feeding three kids, packing lunches, driving carpool, picking up toys/junk, listening to whining and moaning and fighting and then you have my day--ha ha!!!! And--I like two sources of confirmation...wanted to make sure JE wasn't lying--ha ha. No, but a reporter could have gotten in wrong! :)

Oh--and you need to go into this teaching thing expecting it to be great...you need to have a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just remember, it is what you make of it---if you are positive and upbeat with them it is contagious! Positive energy feeds off other positive energy. Kids are so used to teachers coming in with burnt out attitudes that I am sure you will be a breath of fresh air!!! And don't forget...you are doing the most important job a person could be doing---being a part of the education process and shaping of the future generation. Oh my god...I sound like some positivity guru or something--Oy!!!!

I would fall off my chair if tracy was on today...I think I am safe on that bet!! Hey maybe she will be on Monday on the metrocourt explosion day???? They are rebroadcasting that.

We need some new fic or videos this weekend or scoops to get us through!

Remos...when do you get back into town??? Did you have major computer withdrawls???

BSG--Have fun in Maine!

Nex--have fun on your trip

TL-Catch you later hopefully

Deb--post a link if you think you will be around this weekend!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Got another avatar and banner!

The LuNacy was beauuuuuuutiful, but these contain a much, more important message. ;)

hooked, thanks for the positive words.

MinervaFan, sorry about your day, and unfortunately, no Tracy, which brings us to 2 days total this month. Hey, that's 1 day more than August 2005! Now...In order to do better this September (compared to September 2005), all TIIC have to do is put her onscreen ONCE. That's all. Sad, isn't it?

• Members

I'm back. Sunburned and wanting some TQ conversation. I'm still reading, but anything happen this week. See MF has a new fic for prompt #55, have to saunter on over there once I'm updated.

Edit: I see Oh Baby is posted too. What fun!!!

BTW, that song was really cute (just wish I could get the whole tune in my head to hear it to music).

Computer withdrawal? One of my first commands was to a kid to turn on the computer. Loved the lake, missed my 'puter.

Edited by remos

• Members

MsQ, your banner ROCKS! I love it. Trying to wrap myself around my brain this morning--feeling sluggish and hungry and stupid and we have to go to the bank to get checks to pay ALL our bills so things don't start getting shutting off since I was too frazzled this week to do any of it and I dreamed about Excel Spreadsheets ALL NIGHT LONG and my brain doesn't want to be awake but I'll shoot something if I go back to sleep and dream about another damned report!

How are you guys?

PLEASE, Lainey, if you're free--Breakroom? I need the company of SANE people. I just freaking unsubscribed from an LJ community I CREATED because the new mods were just...well, I can't believe I left it. I'm just blown away.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

So what are you saying Deb, that Lainey is the one on of us who is SANE? Ha ha! Hmmm...well that could be true!

Got up and dragged myself to exercise class this morning...I couldn't do half of the stuff cause of my ribs but at least I went. IT is another dreary afternoon here. Going to finish up some bills on the computer in a bit and work on some photos this afternoon if anyone is a round for a few...probably around 1:30 central time.

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012s

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

*joins hooked in the breakroom*

Glad you all love the banner!

Just some randomness...

I watched parts of Alan's memorial this morning. I have so much LOVE for LuNacy in that one "throwing rocks at window" scene. :wub:

Also, was looking at unfinished videos and found the clip of Luke diving into the lake to save Tracy. I HATED that stupid plan, but that scene kind of made all warm and fuzzy. Like, "Wow, look at him! He really, really, really does care and is regretting what he has done." Of course, GH had to ruin it all by having Luke take off to avoid murder charges. Oy.

• Members

Sorry, Deb!

I saw you were logged on this morning, and I checked the breakroom and didn't see you there. I am just seeing this post now. Apologies.

Sorry you had a crappy day. It must be in the air. I was on the other side of blah myself. I would LOVE to chat with you Deb. I'll likely be in the breakroom tonight. I feel like we haven't "talked" in forever.

Ta ta todos,

LB