Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ILTQ, Thanks for responding to my post. Yeah, I saw the beginning of that scene with Luke. At his first utterance of wailing I turned it off so I didn't see the rest - thank god. The "angel" song? Geez, sorry I missed it - NOT!.

Yes, I know he nor Tracy had been on since that epi and I knew TG was on vac. but when I saw that commercial I didn't think it made sense when they said "shocking exits that will change GH history" and then they show a pic of Luke, it freaked me out. I thought I missed something or his contract was going to be up or something. But I heard from someone else today too that said that SID is gimmicky like that. whew!

• Members

Catching up...

knh, about the oranges in NY, I noticed that too. I *think* it's possible in some places of NY, but extremely unlikely.

ILoveTracyQ, I don't remember the last time I posted at the JE site, but I'm pretty sure it was after Sunday, and I didn't have any problems. Will try again later.

About TG, you can relax TracyLuv. ;) Just breathe...LOL. TG's not going anywhere. Stupid magazines. It was like when "SONNY DIES!" But the "old" Sonny died, and the new emerged...or some crap like that.

Oh when oh when is Tracy going to be on again? Ooh, that reminds me. I dreamt about GH/Tracy last night. She was in the same outfit that she wore for Thanksgiving. She/Luke had a scene at the Q mansion; I just know she was angry. And then she had one more scene at the end with the Quartermaines. They were all bickering, and I remember not being able to understand a word, LOL, but then Skye, or maybe Lulu, walked in, and they all got quiet. And well, that's all I remember. LOL.

• Members

Tracy will probably not be on until next week. :(

But we called that, didn't we?

:blink:

I hope TIIC don't blow it, and actually give us Scott/Tracy and Scott/Tracy/Luke scenes during sweeps.

Heh. :)

I'm bored. I have no reason to watch GH without Tracy.

Tracy rocks, to keep it on topic.

But someone tell me their Christmas plans or something.

Anything. I can't bear to let the thread go down too much, but I've got nothing to say GH wise.

Except I wish most of them would go away and never come back.

Fics in progress that anyone would like to discuss or rough draft anyone want read? They can PM or email me.

I'm Tracy starved AND bored . :(

I think the thread is mostly slow due to the holidays AND no Tracy.

ETA about the JE site, maybe I don't have a valid link. I'll try again at my computer at home tonight. I don't know what could be wrong.

• Members

Who is "Jim_Quartermaine" at SZ, and why is he ticking me off? He's posting all these old posts that I don't quite understand, and making all these comments about various characters.

Today, he mentioned Tracy and said that (1) she never grows, changes, etc. and (2) she constantly whines.

Are we watching the same show?

Are we on the same planet?

Could somebody who spends more than ten minutes at SZ a week please tell me what this guy is talking about?

Lemme guess--no Tracy today?

• Members

No Tracy so far.

Bored.

Debbie about Jim. I think those are re-posts of old posts. As far as WHY he's re-posting old posts?

I have noooo idea.

I'm afraid to ask. *shrug*

Bored. No Tracy. I said that already didn't I? :)

Plenty of Loo-Loo though. Uh-huh.

Now that she's involved with that side of the canvas, she'll be on four/five days a week EVERY week.

One more reason to hate her, if I needed one, which I didn't.

Blah. <_<

• Members
Happy Birthday to you Keith! I hope you're having a good day!

The bomb series blew up. :( GH went a direction that I didn't like, and I didn't want to do AU... I have a few pieces of a few bomb stories, but they will never see the light of day. Sorry. :(
HOWEVER... I was home sick again today, and decided to play with a new idea. The story is called "Divorcing Luke," and it will be coming to a live journal site near you within the next couple of days. Stay tuned. :lol:

I think they're finally going to kill Helena... but I'm voting for Emily. She's annoying. I don't like her!! :lol:

Oh.. on another topic... if GH wants to keep me on the LuLu bus, they're going to have to STOP doing what they did today. God she was annoying. If I were Jason I would have bound and gagged her and stuffed her in the trunk. Geez!! :blink:

• Members

Happy Birthday Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that we have to worry about Luke leaving. 1)... he's Luke, they'd never let him go without a fight, so I think it would have made some more of a stir than that. Plus, I heard about the Helena thing also, and I think Jax was leaving (though I may be wrong).

and I do realize that I needed a 2) if I'm gonna list, so 2)..... I'm thinking.... oh yeah, he's supposed to have a big powerful comeback when he returns in Feb, isn't he?!

ok. talk to you all later. I'm off to the Christmas party for the kids at work. I have about 15 minutes to leave... way to prioritize, Kristin.

and no snow here, I'm so jealous, MF. I love the snow, but it's actually hot here, or as hot as it can be in Dec in Ct

• Members

MinervaFan, all I know is that Jim_Quartermaine loves all Q's except Tracy. He once said some not-so-good things about Jane Elliot. I don't mind it too much when it's about the acting, but when you bring the actor's personal life into it, it's just not cool. *shrugs*

OT-knh, aww, I miss the Christmas parties with the kids (from when I used to work in a day care). Holidays were always the best part. I loved decorating my classroom, doing all those arts and crafts with them (Christmas was the best time for this. We could make SO many things). Halloween used to be good too until the director decided ghosts, goblins, witches, bats, scary, etc. were "evil" and not allowed in the center. So we had a whole bunch of pumpkins and paper pumpkin patches and happy jack-o-laterns. And that was about all. And then one year, she decided not to let us or the kids dress up anymore. :rolleyes: Anyway...LOL.

ILoveTracyQ, ditto on the Lulu screentime thing. Whatever. No one, not even Tracy, should be on 5 days a week.

Lainey, sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait for the fic!

Keith, hope you're having an awesome day! You deserve it!

And now it's time for me to call out all the posters who haven't been here in a long time: kenna, angel, tracyluver, 4XCrazy, we miss you! I know it's the end of the semester, and to say things are hectic would be an understatement, but feel free to stop in and just say hello. :)

• Members

:D:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!!! :D:D

Ms.Q, I don't know whats up with Jim Quartermaine over at SoapZone, he always seems to be commenting on Tracy in the negative. :angry: He seems to adore every other member of the Q. family except Tracy. To be honest I usually just skip over his messages, I also think that is why almost nobody ever replies to his posts. hehe

• Members

Hey, Deb here. I was hoping you guys would take a quick jaunt over to the TQ Ficathon (click the lovely green banner below if this link doesn't work) to weigh in on the current project.

We were batting around a few ideas about something we could all do as a group for Jane's 60th birthday in January. Regency suggested a ficathon featuring all of Jane's characters, not just TracyQ. Lainey suggested a sort of "virtual birthday party" for Tracy, where we all write our ideas of the ultimate TQ Birthday Bash.

I know it's late notice, but I'm hoping we can have something together by the first or second week of January. I'd like to print out whatever we have and mail it to Jane via the ABC site. But since her birthday is January 17th, that doesn't give us much time.

If anybody would like to contribute something--poetry, artwork, fanfic--please let me know. I'd like Jane to know what kind of creative, wacky fans she has.

If we can't decide on one particular theme, maybe we could just all submit one or two stories we think best represents our work, and we could just put them together in a zine to send her. Whatever we decide to do, we sorta have to do it quick, if we want her to have it on or near her birthday. Thanks.

• Members

Sounds fun, Deb. I'm game. I have no idea what I'd add. Maybe I should write something new to add. I have an idea, but I need some sound boards.

Y'know, thinking of Tracy keeps me from studying for finals. I need her to be a little less of an incredible distraction.

• Members

Jim_Quartermaine has been saying bad things about jane for a while, I recall about the time jane came back for good, him saying something like Tracy will destroy the Q's, or something like that. I wasnt really watching the show then but I used to lurk over at SZ to see what was going on in the show, and remeber a big debate over was Tracy return of JE good or bad for the show. ;)

Happy Birthday Keith