Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Still not convinced we will see Tracy "in the show". Haven't yet. As time goes on, these writers are doing exactly what Guza did - highlighting the mobbies at the expense of everyone else. Where's the promised changes?

*sitting with Lain on the sidelines, waiting for the good stuff and living large in the meantime*

• Members

I can't stop laughing, we can get technical and say Tracy is next to Joe Jr. in bed but lets be honest here....she is weariing one of the Metro Court's ugly ass brown robes and Joe Jr. is shirtless. They totally did it!

And I love how the promo shows everybody watching TV for like the first time EVER! This storyline will only work if some of the characters actually die I can hope this is FV's way of cleaning house but sadly it won't happen. I think it might be time for Olivia, Steve, Spinelli, Johnny and Ewen to go bye-bye! I bet the only person who dies here is Jax since he isn't really on the show anymore.

• Members

Is it? I thought it was her usual bad wardrobe - shows you how much I've been paying attention lately.

Well, hate to say it but Tracy is a free agent. If she wants to sleep with someone, it's no one's business but hers. HOWEVER I'm willing to bet it was probably a way of getting back at Luke for Anna. No way does she sleep with anyone that easily.

But then again…. this is a new writing team who think nothing of throwing people into bed way too early in a 'relationship'. Either way, if this is the 'new story' for Tracy, I'm even less interested. Wake me up when it's over.

• Members

If I'm wrong about the 'sleeping together', then I'm wrong, and I'm good with that (the being wrong part, not the Tracy sleeping with him part closedeyes.jpg ). I was just pointing out that she's not "in bed" with whats-his-dick, any more than Luke was "in bed" with Anna. In my book, that's still not a Sex Scene.

The closest we've had flesh-on-flesh for either of them in years, was the massage scene a few years back.