• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is not a banner. This is a work of art. I am speechless. Just wait till Casey see this and contacts you for the official Bold banner. 

I think Thank you is not enough.

• Members

Monday

Brooke - Maybe I haven't played an important part of this company for a long time. Maybe that was a mistake.

Please register in order to view this content

It's time to correct that mistake, darling. Take the lingerie out of the closet, put on that fishnet and go for the CEO position! Dump Ridge and allow Hollis to make you a happy, happy girl! 

Overal - 6/10 episode! Improvement in quality and at least I am not bored. The only thing I can barely stomach is the angry Li in every episode... starting to really give me heartburn. The acting is comical and laugh-inducing. I laughed out loud at the line - My sister is a gold digger. Classic Bold.

• Members

Yes. And I don't dig this understanding, asking to be heard, demure Brooke that I've been seeing lately. Also leaving the room, because Steffy asked? Really? When Brooke was running around in her thong as a CEO of the company, Steffy was still only an egg and a sperm cell. Brooke was boss back then and could confront people like Stephanie or Taylor with such venom and confidence. it's quite strange how in 2024 she is allowing people to walk over her and boss her around. Brooke needs to stop tolerating Steffy's grandma act and show these little girls how it's done. We need drama and scandal in this show! Bring it on! Bradley, come on! You can do it! (we know you can't)

• Members

After watching 5 minutes Thurs or Fri - just end Hope for the Future - it’s been years of this line needing fresh air and new designers and “California Freedom” to whore it up a little - just end the line.  It’s non Drama now.  

the who is Poppy- Daddy - we aren’t supposed to remember I guess.  All the fights and bickering of Li and Poppy about how dangerous it is because of her FATHER! 

and now you don’t even know who he is?   Whatever loll

• Members

It's typical. That's because Brad is changing direction LITERALLY every day. And he seems to think this is modern. It literally feels like he is sitting and reading forum boards or facebook and saying to himself - Hmm... should I anger this fan base THIS week to make the ratings pop....Then... the next day he is - Oooh, maybe this was not a good idea, let me change that... and then he reads something else and is - let me return to it again, since these people seem bothered by it. He is acting like he is the daytime Madonna who pushes people's buttons and triggers the viewers... all while he is daytime's Kim Zolciak. The sheer amount of absurdity, stupidity and over the top camp he had to write so he can REDEEM Sheila Carter is a proof how out of touch with reality he is.

A normal, adequate writer would have redeemed her without needing Sugar, toes, dungeons, homeless men, slasher-movie tricks and etc. And she is still not redeemed. He could have written in James and her daughter... given her something real to deal with, not cut her toes and watch us cringe when her body double is stalking Steffy.

Sometimes I watch and am shocked of how deranged the plot is. The show is chaotic and boring at the same time, and I don't know how both things can be possible at the same time. Brad should get an award for this.

• Members

Sheila is so overplayed at this point, too. They should have really killed her IMO and then brought on the daughter she had with Massimo. A character who could stir things up with a clean slate. Right now, the show is missing that type of character. Everyone just walks around like robots repeating the same lines over and over.

• Members

Amen! The Brooke I knew from back in the days would have no trouble dealing with Steffy. She successfully battled Stephanie Sr for years, and however much Steffy (and Brad Bell) would like to pretend otherwise, Steffy is not the force her grandmother was.