• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I will say I have a former classmate/off and on friend and he is a MAGA. If people told him off for being a MAGA ....I wouldn't come to his defense.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

As a rule, I don't argue with anyone on social media, regardless of their politics, unless they call me or anyone else out of their names.

• Members

I agree with you in principle. Any "argument" I had with Doug Davidson was precipitated by his lies about Joe Biden, Democrats, liberals, etc. He also (thinks he) excels in condescension and passive/aggressive behavior.

Could I let that go? Sure. But I don't want to LOL. I called out DD yesterday because he FOLLOWS this Kerry Racist Bitch -- the one Braeden went after. He offered excuses like "I didn't know that." Well, Dougy, I just told you.

Then he said he doesn't spend all day on social media, but maybe I do -- more condescension and passive/aggressiveness. Then he goes on to whine about "so much ugliness" on social media these days.

So yeah, I'm fine with taking two minutes out of my day to give the guy some heartburn.

• Members

6-14

Okay...that was a little more fun. lol.

You go on and weave that web some more, Victor!!! I can't believe that he is trying to pull a fast one over on Tucker. But I'm not against a Victor/Audra alliance. 

Even if she is technically a recast, I will always love Diane vs Nikki. Because SW and MTS have their own chemistry...though I LOVE AD. And at least she said what she had to say to her face. 

Oh, how he stays making me laugh. 

• Members

I don't disagree. But I still love watching Diane vs Nikki. And SW Diane does have her moments with MTS. Though my favorite from their brief scenes together has been when they saw each other at Crimson Lights once everyone knew Diane was alive and they had a slapfest. SW Diane really was channeling AD Diane in those scenes...something I wouldn't have believed possible with her version of Diane decades before...showing to me SW's continued growth as an actress.  

• Members

At this point, I'm begging Josh Griffith to make Sharon the Genoa City Slasher's inaugural victim.  Killing her off has to be better than not writing for her at all, lol.

• Members

It's very clear, to me, recasting Alex Donnelly with Susan Walters was about shifting from Diane vs. Nikki to Diane vs. Phyllis, as Diane's focus shifted to Jack Abbott over Victor Newman. I know Donnelly's Diane shared one scene with Michelle Stafford's Phyllis prior to her 2001 departure, and there were definite sparks there, which is what I believe led to the recast in the first place.

While controversial in casting, I do feel like Maura West did well against Stafford AND Melody Thomas Scott during her tenure in the role. But, then again, that's the power of La West!

• Members

6-17

Oh, dear.

But first...YAAAAAY to Alan asking Traci to dinner!! Like I said before, I felt a little bit of a spark between them. So fingers crossed they finally give Traci a love interest.

Now the bad...this storyline...smh. Granted it tracks that if Ashley has true DID, it would be tracked all the way back to childhood. And I liked they used Jack (who apparently I didn't realized he had left to Paris) to be the voice of the audience. But this is just a BAD idea. Most viewers of Y&R have been watching forever. And they know these characters back and forth. So while there is wiggle room...I just don't feel there is THAT much wiggle room to pull this. Ever since Alan has hinted at this...I've had a bad feeling about where this part of Ashley's story is going...especially with JG writing. Getting DAYS 50th anniversary flashback. 

I could care less about Adam/Chelesa, but did they just give them a non-parent moment. With Billy trying to seduce Lily to the 'dark' side, could JG be finally circling back to Billy/Lily/Chelesa/Adam? 

I'm with Audra. How convenient Tucker has chest problems.

And...what are they planning for Sharon? 

Oh, very clear. And yes, the one scene with the originals was FIRE. 

Hehe. So true. Viva La West!!!