• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

*sighs* 

Lemme just keep it cute and stay on mute. I don't think I'll say the right thing and end up in deep sh*t if I say what I am thinking. 

And it boggles me that these actors who are living on six-figure (or more) salaries are acting like it is killing them to pay their share in taxes and p*ssed b/c they can't buy that one extra gaudy boat or car that they didn't need. 

• Members

Regardless of Ari's politics, she & the other women at Days of Our Lives who were victims of that fired producer did not deserve what happened to them or to lose their jobs because of it.

• Members

Idk, it just felt different to me. 

Usually, Tate’s anger is directed at both of his parents and today it was like he and Brady have always had a perfect relationship. 

Plus, I feel they’re missing a great opportunity to mine as much drama as they could from Brady and Theresa’s night together, especially for Tate and Holly, which l think would be better than the Romeo and Juliet stuff that they’re trying to do with them. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah I just heard that snipett but regardless what occured at Days under the fired producer was horrible and Ari regardless of politics was his victim. So now to say well she likes Trump So maybe we shouldnt believe her about what went on at Days is sickening. 

Edited by John

• Members
Posted (edited)

It's somewhat amusing that in their universe, Brady and Theresa just got it on last night.  Because Brady is in the mansion due to the fact that he spent the night there and then went to the wedding the next morning. 

Which means Theresa slept with Brady, got dressed, was held at gunpoint, and then had trauma-sex with Alex.  Pretty wild.

Also, am I correct that the first time Brady saw Eric this week, he asked if he was OK working with Nicole, but didn't say bupkis about losing Jude or Sloan?  The man's a neanderthal.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I am never, not ever, going to change how I feel about the monster Albert Alarr. He was evil & he was allowed free reign for far too long!!! And, I still praise Fran Drescher for putting together Corday, someone from Sony & 2 of her people from the union. Before that, there was no sign of anything but that slap on the wrist. And, after they met with SAG-AFTRA, the next day Alarr's butt was fired. Your union at work for you!!! Hell yeah. 

• Members

My opinion is this - I don't care who a woman likes or is politically drawn to, I don't care if in her spare time she reads black magic wicca rituals... - when it comes to ABUSE - AN ABUSED WOMAN IS AN ABUSED WOMAN! No IFS and not BUTS. I sympathize with ANY victim of abuse and will never ever draw parallels to or even hint of them deserving it, because this or that. We are human beings after all, not some deranged wild animals. If a woman is a bad human being or associates with bad human beings, I can judge them, choose not to socialize with them, ignore them...yes, but not support SEXUAL ABUSE towards them. I am not saying anyone here does. I am just saying how I feel.