• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think BRS has done okay in her recent returns.  I don't know if she could handle acting day in and day out, but I'd probably give her a shot.

Please register in order to view this content

I am not that invested in her so I also wouldn't care if they recast.  I have always just assumed they were waiting on BRS to be old enough and that's why we haven't seen a SORAS'd Emma.

• Members

Emma Scorpio-Drake is a character with significant ties to the Port Charles community.  At the moment, however, there are more people in the cast of GH than there were in the lost tribes of Israel.  So, if you're gonna talk about SORAS'ing her and adding her (or anyone else) to the canvas, I'm gonna need to see Frank cut at least another half-dozen or so from the roster.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Fair enough.  I always thought she was okay.  She was acting opposite that mugging, obnoxious, 'quirky' Nicolas Betchel, so that would make anyone look decent in comparison. 

Honestly, let's just cut half a dozen people from the roster regardless. 

I think it is ridiculous that a legacy child like Emma has to fight for her place on the canvas when Sasha just roams free with no purpose daily lol.  

• Members

Frankly, I really thoroughly enjoyed young Emma. If you ask me she showed talent.

Why isn't this obvious to Frank?!!!

Echoes of DAYS OF OUR LIVES ... Why are our modern soaps afflicted with this influx of characters who are not needed & just taking up the space where a needed character should be?!!! 

• Members

-- We won't ever see this LGBTQIA youth center. It's another token move by GH so they can pretend they're diverse and responsible. I think it's appalling.

-- And Kristina is talking about suing TJ for custody? Talk about escalating.

-- Violet? Besides all the other problems listed here with her character, saddling Chase and Brook Lynn with a kid not even a month into their marriage is really a choice. They should be in this honeymoon passion phase, but instead we get roles written for a middle-aged couple who takes on child-rearing. Jesus.

-- Does anyone know why Gio had a scene on today's show? All he did was walk in on Chase and Brook Lynn, say he showed Violet around because she was lost, and made his way outside to play his violin. WTF was that?