• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members
Posted (edited)

The four tallest ones in the front are Carly, Dante, Jason, and Sonny. All are contract players. The lack of Finn in the photo must mean that he is no longer on contract.

Edited by Aragorn

• Errol featured this topic
  • Members

I swear someone on here said Michael Easton was just not available or out of town when these shots were taken so it means nothing.  You know I'd be thrilled with ME out, but I thought it just meant he wasn't there lol.  I also know zero about these cast/promo shots, so I could be wrong.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Dominic Zamprogna was the one out of town for the shoot; the pic of him in the key art is from the prior shoot. Michael Easton and Adam J. Harrington (John Cates) are the only two contract actors who were in the recent shoot and not included in the key art. Harrington is brand new to the show so I assume that's why he was left out. Easton is the only actor in the background tile photos that isn't in the cast groups. Almost as if his main pic was removed at the 11th hour...

Fantastic job on the art! 

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

Watching Friday’s episode, and it feels more like an episode by the prior team than anything has since Dante was shot. There was a lot of plot regurgitation and a lack of some of that deeper humanity that had been there since PM arrived. At least to me.

• Members

Okay, I found out some stuff. No, I can't provide a link or page number, etc. so those of you who do not want to know this kind of information, please scroll on by. This came to me through a particular gay male community where it is in a Venn diagram with soap opera fandom. I know the parties & know they are being truthful. 

1. It was Korte who recommended Patrick. (Makes perfect sense. She had worked with him. She did not want to be sole HW. She was open to working with someone good.)

2. A great deal of extensive begging was required before he agreed. (This suggests to me that he may have had some severe reservations about what working for Frank Etc. would be like.)

3. He quit.

Everyone who suggested things like this, right on, very perceptive of you!

Also, I'm not going to fight about this. Read it, don't. Say your worst. I'm done. HUGS. 

• Members

They all look great, as expected, but the editing used to make them all the same height distorted some of them.  For example, look at Kelly Monaco (aka Sam), her head looks enormous considering that it starts at the top of Maurice Bernard's head and ends in the middle of his chest.  Just nitpicking on a Sunday afternoon.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah that's all ABC's doing lol, Liberty City just did a horizontal merge of the four key art images. The one that bugs me most is DZ. His pic stands out because it's from the prior shoot (glad they included him though) but why does Dante look so giant and tall?! Even with the intended perspective of him being in front of the others, it's still unrealistic how tall he appears.

Edited by alexisfan07