• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, I already hate Joss so it couldn't be worse for me lol.  I think Eden does better work when she's bitchy.  I really don't find her endearing now, so I think if the show just went with her as a vixen or bad girl it would work more to her strengths.  Joss being the best and brightest doesn't work now.

I wouldn't mind Matt back.  Is the poor guy still in jail for killing Lisa?

• Members
Posted (edited)

No, it doesn't.  But if she were to become a "bad" girl, I still need to see something in her that I could love and empathize with.  Otherwise, I almost think I would hate her even more than I do now, if that makes any sense, lol.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

And then a few months later Burgess Jenkins? Oh, David Tom's return was brilliant... but was poorly executed against Amelia Heinle's Victoria.

You really cannot accept she did not retire, can you?

He and Steven Lars serving lifetime sentences, while criminals like Sonny Corinthos roam free. SMFH.

• Members
Posted (edited)

LOVED Finola & LW. 

Loved that little shade Carly aimed at Ava, ignoring her the rest of the time. 

More than a little peeved we did not see Tracy get the news of Gregory's passing. Oops. I jumped to an unfounded conclusion! My bad. 

LOVED Liz suddenly finding her backbone. It had been MIA for such a long time. 

Giovanni is a lovely name. Don't care for "Gio." But, also really like "G." I didn't see it coming, his moving into the Q mansion. So far, works, we'll see. 

I count myself among the people who think he may be for Trina. 

One brave soul on TwiX has suggested what if he's for Aiden? IDK. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members
Posted (edited)

I strongly dislike the general opinion that a character cannot thrive without a love interest.
(to clarify:  This is not directed at anyone here. I'm referring to general commentary across the internet about all characters on all shows).
Especially female characters.  I truly believe that female characters can be strong, fun, and vital, even if currently without a love interest.  Yes this is a soap, but love interests shouldn't be required nowadays.

Edited by janea4old

• Members
Posted (edited)

See, I think I would hate Joss less if she was an overtly bad person.  At this point she's subtly awful, but we aren't supposed to think that.

Weird hill to die on when BRS has literally recently returned to GH and said she would like to continue.  The entire take that she's retired is made up lol.

Forgot about Steven Lars.  Matt really got a raw deal.  I still don't know how him killing psycho Lisa was not self defense.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I completely agree, as well!

Even Heather has forgotten about Steven Lars at this point. 

And I think Matt got the book thrown at him because of the situation with Maxie taking the blame, and then their marriage of convenience.

• Members

I vehemently disagree with any suggestion that the character Trina be cut altogether or changed to recurring.
*In my opinion* Trina should be one of the leads of the show.
Why would you want her time cut or reduced?  There's plenty she could do.  She doesn't need Spencer to be relevant!

• Members

My cutting Trina to recurring has to do with diminishing the Ashford family altogether, in exchange for the Ward family, and I just don't see the need for Trina to be on-canvas in a full-time capacity when recurring would suit her just fine. Time to graduate to the next generation.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Bring back Réal Andrews as Taggert, and reestablish him as Trina's father.  (Regardless of whether the paternity test was altered or not, they can still recognize Taggert as Trina's father of the heart.) Then cut Curtis.   Problem solved.  Réal can recur while Tabyana is on contract.

well yes I'd like to see the Ward family, but I still want Trina/Tabyana on contract.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Again, Ali can be on recurring for all of this. I don't see any justifiable reason to keep her on as a series regular other than the fact Trina was part of a multi-year social media fan campaign for a couple that, realistically, was short-lived. 

She can exist on recurring, which is essentially all she's been following Nicholas Alexander Chavez's exit as Spencer and it's perfectly fine to keep her there.