• Members

Alan did hit rock bottom much more than Brenda, for example, who had a pill addiction right around the same time.  He really struggled and declined for a long time.  I do think Alan lost some privileges at the hospital, but I am not sure if it was because his injured hand or the drugs.  I just have a hard time remembering his recovery part of the story.  I am sure there was one, but at the time I thought it was wrapped up quite quickly.  I will say it has been years since I watched that storyline though.

Honestly, you would think the actress that plays Violet would turn Frank off from kids for life lol.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

IKR?  For me, it's like whenever I attend church, and I'm forced to listen to some six-year-old named Alexus or Mercedes slaughter some song like "Take Me to the King" or "I Believe I Can Fly."

Edited by Khan

• Members

I think Finn is leaving town. Violet will be raised by Aunt Liz as a member of the Hardy-Webber clan as the Chase family is abolished. Violet, Liz's sons, and Ace will be cousins of each other.

I also think that Jeff Webber will divorce Carloyn and return to Port Charles to be near his grandchildren. It will then be revealed that Jeff is the biological father of Dex Heller.

Jackie Templeton will never appear on this show again. Neither will Monica or Audrey, even though both are still alive in town.

• Members

Gregory was around too long. He was boring and dying is the only thing that made him interesting.

Joss was only angry toward Kristina because she was blind about Sonny. Now that her eyes are open Joss will not hate Kristina. I hope that Molly gets to prosecute Sonny.

• Members

Yes, right, point for that! It would be huge if Krissy & Joss became buds. But, Molly v. Sonny is a clear case of conflict of interest! However, Anna made it clear that she was going to force Molly to prosecute about Cyrus so she will take that stance again, soon, apparently. 

• Members

I believe that when Tabyana Ali's contract ends she will leave the show. At that point Trina will either be recast or the character will exit and be replaced by an adult Emma Drake. Emma Drake will make a big splash on the canvas.

I also believe that Maxie's daughter Georgie will be SORAS'd into a teen the same age as Jake and Danny

• Members
Posted (edited)

Rena Sofer & Wally Kurth still shine with one another as Lois & Ned, even if its just as exes and parents.

Really loving the ned & Lois scenes. This is damn good. 

Alexis' Accuser is 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by John

• Members

I hate that anytime Liz gets any airtime it’s in support of f.ucking Finn. Who’s the GH vet that people actually care about here? 

Tracy needs to order an immediate makeover of the Q mansion. That ugly wallpaper that either Olivia or Monica approved is an eyesore and needs to go immediately. 

• Members

Okay, I think they might actually be setting up Who Killed Ava now lol.

Which could be a great story! I won't shed a huge amount of tears if Ava goes after over a decade (though I would fake her death, and bring her back for stints at least). But I don't trust Korte or whoever else to write it.