• Members

When Heather confessed to the Hook attacks she had no lawyer present. She then got sent to prison for life without any formal hearings. Once Alexis becomes her lawyer, she will have the confession thrown out and demand a formal trial for Heather. Once the trial happens, the toxic hip will exonerate Heather. Heather's other convictions from the last twenty years will also be thrown out and she will walk free. Heather can then sue for damages from those who gave her the toxic hip. She will then get money to live off of. Heather getting out of prison will be part of a revival of the Hardy-Webber clan.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

People think that the Heather storyline is meant to set up a prison escape by Heather and a kidnapping of Ace. That is false. Heather has really changed and will become besties with Laura. She will also have a relationship with Elizabeth.

• Members

HW: Patrick Mulcahey & Elizabeth Korte

BDW: Emily Culliton

SW: Charlotte Gibson

DIR: Gary Tomlin

I think today was a beginning of the setup of the takedown of Pikeman

• Members
Posted (edited)

I am amused at all the assumptions and partial assumptions. 

Anna, Cates & Jason are all extremely concerned that Carly gave away some valuable information to Brennan. In actuality all she did was confirm what he already knew. 

Clearly Sam was suffering from feeling left out & now she feels included so she & Dante are going to do a Nick & Nora & try to help Jason in secret. 

Both Carly & Sam think that the FBI had something on Jason & that is why he has been pressured into being their pet informer! 

Oh, yeah, @carolineg Ali's brother is her big brother. Today they told us. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
typo

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think it would be a shame to have a classic troublemaker like Heather be reduced to a wacky sidekick.  (I don't believe that's where this team is heading with Heather, I'm just saying.)

Edited by Khan

• Members
Posted (edited)

I do. I was for it as a bold change after decades of tiresome psycho Heather tbh, but I acknowledge I am clearly one of the few, the proud, the marginally brave.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

Jason really appears to be a one man organization at the coffee warehouse.  I haven't seen a single employee and he is hauling those coffee beans around himself.  With the approximately 5 visitors he gets a day to have long talks with him I don't know how the business runs.  

So are they just moving Natalia in and Ava out with Sonny?  Ava's still up to something, but I thought they were going to go romantic with Sonny/Ava.  I guess she can go full on villain now.

Natalia said she's going through a separation and had a son from a previous relationship (which to me implies unmarried).  Doesn't seem like she's devoutly religious and just an awful person with no religious mindset clouding her judgement.

So Joss is going to be an environmental science major? 

Please register in order to view this content

. Sure, why not? I am sure she will use that for years to come in PC.

Also, such a weak Friday cliffhanger...

Edited by carolineg

• Members

It's just not very good coffee!

I would lay waste to this show in a week. I know how I'd do it too, starting with that damn wedding. Character work is important but sometimes you have to go scorched earth. It seems obvious they may be unable to though.

• Members

Isn't there an actual Starbucks like coffee house for Corinthos Coffee in PC?  And people used to rave about the coffee?

I did laugh when Jagger, Jason, and Anna were all trying to contemplate how to talk to Carly in the most childish, nonchalant way so she would fly off the handle instead of just telling Carly directly to shut the eff up for once in her life.  I do understand that is a difficult task though.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Me, busy shipping Chrome (Corinthos + Jerome) and, BOOM, all of a sudden this week Sonny says to Natalia, "Oh, no, it's not like THAT with Ava." Made me wonder immediately, then, why did he lay that kiss on her?!!! So, I got the message & I gotta switch that ship to Sonia. Of course, Sonny could have felt romantic toward Ava but lie about it now to Natalia. 

Absolutely agree. Unlikable, unrootable, maybe a romance will save her. They couldn't possibly make her any worse by trying her with Mo. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella