• Members

See? The funny thing is he isn't my type either. And definitely don't like his rl personality. But I can say he's not ugly for the most part, but never really found him attractive...until the suits and dad bod. 

Michael...not my favorite of Sonny's kids...I'm...mostly indifferent now in a wasted potential sense. 

Another good story in the making for the saga of 'If/When Kristina loses the baby...'

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He's not a bad looking guy and if I met him in real life I would think he was really handsome I assume.  He is so played out and I think that really affects perspective because I do eyeroll him ever time I see him.

But also CD was a hottie in the early 2010 era.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Back in 2010 If you had told me that CD would be a long-term GH actor, I would have said you are crazy. I thought Michael would have been like OLTL's Kevin & Joey Buchanan. Multiple well recieved actors doing a 3 year contract & then being recast. 

Edited by John

• Members

I'll be honest, I thought CD was a total find in 2010. I liked DG's RAGE monkey Michael but I thought CD and his cute puppy face was such a good take on the role.  Then like 14 years happened and I don't feel the same.

• Members

I guess because I had such a long break from GH, Michael and Chad aren’t bothering me like he did in the past. I think it’s because I’ve been pleasantly surprised to see he’s truly in the Quartermaine fold now. I had hoped when Sonny killed AJ and Michael disowned him, it would’ve stuck but this is a nice compromise.

• Members

I mean, where is he going to go?  He's the most vanilla, blandest actor on the planet right now.  It's basically a dog fight between Willow, Sasha, and Michael on who can be the most boring.  Michael has enough history to be a bit more exciting, but CD looks bored 99%  100% of the time so the chips just fall where they do.

• Members

In that dogfight of Willow, Sasha, and Michael...even the ladies outpace him at the moment. With Willow that's only because of the potential triangle that might come her way. And with Sasha...well...she's always had potential bad girl/girl down on her luck about her that bad writing aside works to her advantage.

Such wasted potential.

But at least he's in the Quartermaine fold again aside from that rushed tale. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Chad’s in a similar situation as Scott Clifton; he’s a nice looking guy but the character he plays just makes him so unappealing. Part of me still wonders how Willow chose him over Chase

Please register in order to view this content

And I don’t know if it’s the writing or the way that Chad portrays it, but Michael’s biggest problem is that he’s literally a child trapped in a man’s body. Most of the time when he’s angry, he just comes off like a bratty little kid. There’s been no growth in his character over all these years

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I actually think Scott Clifton is much better looking than Chad, but your point is spot on.  I think it makes sense his character is bratty with his upbringing, but Michael is a very stagnant character.  I would give the character a long break and probably recast.

It doesn't help that CD has no romantic chemistry with anyone.  His best pairing was Abby the stripper and she got killed by a crane off screen.

• Members

Abby got killed by a crane off screen.  The actress and character weren't appearing much and I guess they fired her because she was on the phone with Michael and something fell off a crane and she died.  I am not making this up.  Michael went somewhere to scatter her ashes and everything.  I believe it was that weird writing period post Guza when Garin Wolf took over and before RC.