ARTICLE: Steffy to Finn on ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’: “I Killed Sheila”

• Webmaster
Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Tanner Novlan, Steffy Forrester, Dr. John "Finn" Finnegan, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and the Beautiful, Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and Beautiful, Bold & Beautiful, B&B, #BoldandBeautiful

On the Wednesday, February 28 episode of “The Bold and the Beautiful,” Finn (Tanner Novlan) learned that his birth mother was dead and that his wife was the one who killed her.

Following a conversation with Hope (Annika Noelle) at the hospital, Finn arrives home only to discover that something had happened while he was away. Believing that Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) had broken in and that the police had shot her to death, Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) corrects him and admits that Sheila wasn’t shot but notes, “It was me. I did it. I killed Sheila,” as a stunned Finn looks on.

As for how Finn handles the news, you’ll have to tune in to find out! In the meantime, watch how we got to this point using the clips below.

THE LIGHTS GO OUT… AND THEN THERE’S FINN

Is That You?

Self Defense

It Was Me

Note: The post Steffy to Finn on ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’: “I Killed Sheila” appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic