ARTICLE: Delon de Metz To Guest Star on ‘S.W.A.T.’ Working Alongside “Big Bro” Shemar Moore

• Webmaster
Delon de Metz, Zende Forrester, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and the Beautiful, Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and Beautiful, Bold & Beautiful, B&B, #BoldandBeautiful

While character details and airdate are not yet known, “The Bold and the Beautiful” actor Delon de Metz (Zende Forrester) is set to appear in an upcoming episode of the CBS drama series “S.W.A.T.” starring “The Young and the Restless” alum Shemar Moore (ex-Malcolm Winters).

On Instagram, de Metz shared a behind-the-scenes photo of himself and Moore, captioning the post, “I had a great time getting the sh*t kicked out of me by big bro @shemarfmoore during my guest star on @swatcbs ! This character was a big departure from the roles I typically play and shows me in a wildly different light.”

Even before joining “The Bold and the Beautiful” in 2020 as Zende Forrester, de Metz had an extensive primetime resume, including roles in such shows as “State of Georgia,” “Teen Wolf,” “Girl Meets World,” “ Castle,” “Zoo,” Scorpion,” “ NCIS” and “ NCIS: Los Angeles,” among others. More recently, de Metz appeared in an episode of ABC-bound “9-1-1” as a new fire rescue recruit named Novak.

In 2022, de Metz was cast as a lead in the NBC pilot “Unbroken,” which followed three dynastic ranch families on the central coast of California who make love and war in a passionate struggle to survive, ultimately setting the stage for a group of fiercely determined young women to win it all at the National Championship of Rodeo. He played a character named Cole, a young man who runs a trail-riding operation at the ranch and is still searching for his true place in the family. NBC ultimately passed on turning the project, which also starred Scott Bakula (“Quantum Leap”), into a series in July 2022.

Airing Fridays at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT on CBS, “S.W.A.T.” is inspired by the television series and the feature film of the same name and follows Shemar Moore as a former Marine and locally born and raised S.W.A.T. sergeant tasked to run a specialized tactical unit that is the last stop in law enforcement in Los Angeles. Torn between loyalty to where he was raised and allegiance to his brothers in blue, Daniel “Hondo” Harrelson (Moore) strives to bridge the divide between his two worlds.

Shemar Moore, Daniel “Hondo” Harrelson, S.W.A.T., #SWAT, CBS
Shemar Moore
Pepe Molina/Sony Pictures Television/CBS

Last year, CBS announced that the current seventh season of the series would be its last. However, Moore recently revealed during an appearance on “The Talk” that he was optimistic the show could continue, something that only the fans tuning in can help determine.

“This may be our last season, but I’m an optimistic person. I promise you, this show is crushing [it]. We go to Mexico City to start the season; we were out there for a week…it was amazing. Just to take our show internally, I pinch myself because I’m living my dream and I get to do it in other countries,” noted Moore during his appearance on the CBS daytime talk show earlier this month, adding, “But I will say this from myself, so I’m an optimistic person and we are giving you everything we got, if it is indeed the final season. But I don’t know…it’s a great show, but we’re the little train that could, so maybe we’ll continue. you never know.”

Watch a clip from Moore’s appearance on “The Talk” below.

Note: The post Delon de Metz To Guest Star on ‘S.W.A.T.’ Working Alongside “Big Bro” Shemar Moore appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic