ALL: Worst acting moments

• Members
Posted (edited)

Have to greatly disagree, while I agree KMH was never the strongest and I became dismayed by Emily as a character overall, I actually thought those scenes were rather harrowing and found KMH to be good in those scenes as well for initial part where Emily went crazy with stealing Diego’s body. What I found laughable and disgusting was the show juxtaposed the office rape scenes with Mark and Connor having treehouse sex, yuck!

ATWT’s worst acted and written rape story came a few years later with Jack/Julia. 

Hadn’t seen mentioned yet, but I vividly recall Josh Morrow giving the worst performance as Nick of his life at Sage’s funeral. He sounded like Chewbacca the way he kept moaning.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here I happen to totally agree! Of course, I don't think I would have liked Mark & Connor's treehouse sex at any other time either, though! That was one Insta-Pairing that I was 

against. She was a beautiful, brilliant, strong woman & business person & leader & he was eye candy with a great body & a magnificent jawline. I'm a sucker for a strong jaw but they were simply not a fit. That was the scene where they were going to show his butt ... but they didn't go through with it. Might have had to do with Michael Kape publishing a blind item about it in that little Atlanta soap mag. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've recently noticed... or just it has started to really irk me... something about actors who have too much botox and their facial expressions are limited - not going to name names, since I don't want trouble... but... this head shaking and bobbling they are making... in attempt to express the emotion. It kinda starts looking comical and not... aggressive or dramatic. I don't know if this fits in the bad acting category, but it definitely destroys the performance for me.

Just... calm that head down.... 

• Members

There is much worse acting but since he is ALWAYS being propped as THE actor of daytime, my good old friend Justin Deas on GL...both in finding out Nadine is dead and her body rotting away in the lake all winter (that's McTavish, you sick old bag) and when Reva finally dumps him and ends their dumb marriage (again, thanks McTavish.) His reactions are nothing close to what a normal person would do, when he should be dealing with shock and sadness that this woman who somehow stood by him for so long was killed and no one knew it, or simmering anger at Reva for once again, dragging an innocent bystander into Java hell...he simply YELLS and flaps his arms and moves all over the set, leaving his acting partner standing there dumbfounded...poor Frankie D is as usual lost when there is something more then "Hiya Pop" to say, Zimmer fairs better as she is an old vet of the scenery chewing upstaging Deas made his first few years of GL all ab out, but even she looks a little...lost  ("Wow..RN knows his place to stand there and let me do it all, this guy doesn't")