DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked the mystery hunt that Katherine sent Jill on after her death over at Y&R.

The Horton mystery started by MarDar was a victim of BTS interference.

Gina’s puzzle box was the best “mystery of the past” story I’ve seen, followed by the mystery of TC’s shed on Passions. 

• Members

Why didn't Katherine just leave a letter for Jill?

I think Katherine and Jill's relationship had progressed beyond this type of game playing at that point.

And besides I distinctly remember a scene where out of the blue Katherine acknowledged face to face that Phillip loved Jill more and she was at peace with that.

• Members

Damn, I really, really hope that the Christmas ornaments survived somehow. I wouldn’t have written this [!@#$%^&*] lol but if I did, I would have had Julie be all depressed and withdrawn at first, but after finding out that the ornaments survived, have that motivate her to rebuild the house and keep all the family traditions going.

Still don’t understand how a mob daughter and a friggin Dimera can be so trapped by some douchebag like Clyde, but I liked Ava and Stefan’s scenes today. And I’m glad that they both finally posed the question as to why they had sex if they’re both so in love with other people. I hope they answer that soon. 

As much as I haven’t liked that Tripp and Wendy are just secondary characters in Ava’s crap, I am interested in Wendy agreeing to spy on Ava and not tell anyone about it. It could lead to some good conflict between her and Tripp.

And I like how the show is still making it a mystery as to who the dirty cop is. I’m actually unsure if it’s the guy or the girl. 

And yeah, Xander looked hot lol I’m looking forward to this part of storyline and what it might do for him and Sarah. 

• Members

My first thought & I cannot believe we don't know their status yet! Although it was well-written and acted as Julie recalled them, speaking first of photo albums being gone & then, all of a sudden it hit her, THE ORNAMENTS!

I was surprised that it came up. After their morning after mutual regret, I thought we might be done with it. Glad we are not. 

Love Wendy's good deed that is going against her lover's  mother. Now that is a soapy statement!

Another extra sexy love scene. I approve!

• Members

Chad needed Julie to raise his kids, so they moved in together.  I guess for story purposes, it is easier to say that the kids are upstairs than in their tiny room in a three bedroom microapartment with a kitchenette rented by the heir to one of the wealthiest families in Salem.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Horribly shot is right. I've just watched t he first 4 minutes and cannot understand why so little of the camera time is on Mike Manning. A side-by-side would be better than this, as well as letting the guest talk. If it doesn't get better, I'm out before the 10-minute mark.

• Members

Goldman saying that she strained her muscle at the gym was an obvious tell, given that Kate shot the suspect.  Although the assassin didn't seem female, and I think there was more than one.

OK, so the cops find a burner phone at the back of the bistro.  But rather than dust for prints, they immediately hand it over to Wendy?  The Salem PD is incompetent enough on their own, Clyde doesn't need a spy on the force.

They were so specific at the holidays to mention that they keep the ornaments in the basement, so I'm surprised that they wouldn't survive.  The fire seemed centered on the living room, so it seems odd that their clothes are gone (unless they are just smoke filled or soaked with water).  Although I smiled at the idea that Chad is wearing Victor's clothes.  Also, Julie's shrunken body from aging is so surprising, it is amazing to see how much smaller she is than Maggie. 

Edited by j swift