whoever is a big Y&R fan please join this....

• Members

Hey i havent wrote on these boards in awhile probably since the pandemic but im sure like alot of you find this show very boring and there attempts to rewrite history has failed, they dont bring in characters that have really made a mark on the show in years now lol like what is going on. This current state makes me wanna stream the old episodes from the beginning just to watch how well created the stores were and with less technology back then they still managed to keep the interest going, i hate when they show old episodes because its the same stuff we have seen before why not show us an episode that viewers havent seen or havent seen since its original airing. im still intrigued with the 70's leading up until atleast 1983 yes the other years were good aswell leading up until the early 00 but i think we know that era so well! i wanna see more of lorie, peggy, leslie, chris, stuart, jill liz, vanessa, katherine, sally lucas, lance and early nikki, victor, paul, jack, traci, ashley ,lauren, danny, 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic