Man's best friends - Pets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today this beast of a woman practically stalked me and Elmo wanting to say HELLO to my dog and pet him after me- telling her NO-THANK YOU, since I am teaching him to not react to people.

She proceeded to stalk us and run after us telling me - He can say hello, please let him say hello! In the end when she GOT than I won't allow it - she basically told me in distance with a shouting voice to GO TO HELL.

WHAT A LUNATIC.

What the hell was HER ISSUE AND HER PROBLEM.

My dog is not your TOY, MISSIS. Bye bye and I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU STALKER ASS AGAIN.

P.S - I think my partner has allowed her to pet him couple of times in the past, since he told me he is not sure... but thinkS that it's a woman that always does it... which he hadn't tell me and didn't know.

I TOLD HIM TO NEVER ALLOW THIS AGAIN.

• Members

We are officially in the teenage REBEL crazy stage. He has this new hobby of jumping into muddy, disgusting places and rubbing his back and head...

Today he did it... and I had to bathe him...

I am again near my wits end.

But I am breathing and counting to 10. 

• Members

Are seresto collars really safe? We have put one on Elmo, but I am scared reading things on the internet... Does anyone have experience with them?

• Members

Found dead ticks while bathing Elmo today. It was disgusting experience, but I am happy his nexgard is working.

He also chocked while eating today and I was NEAR fainting myself from panic but finally managed to barf it out and all was okay.

I bought him premium wet food for a snack, just because I wanted to see him happy AND BOY WAS HE HAPPY...

He ATE THAT FILET in sauce in seconds.  Never seen him more happy. He licked the bowl for 5 minutes later.