GH: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love the character (and the actor) so much. They have really done her dirty with such dark storylines, but she has amazingly pulled it off. I love her little bit of Danish accent that shows up once in a while. Sasha has been a very enjoyable character. Not to mention drop dead gorgeous (and we've seen her go through a couple of pregnancies!).

• Members

I'm still a day behind. Seeing LC/Monica was very great indeed, but the woman looks very frail. She appeared to be propped up in her chair and did not move at all. She had difficulty delivering her lines enough to be clearly audible. I do not want to see her this way. I honestly hope that this is her final series of visits on the show and she can go and retire peacefully.

• Members

I personally didn't think Monica/LC looked that awful.  You can tell she's a bit frail but I thought her lines were delivered fine.  

Also, people need to warn me on this thread if there is Robert/Diane "sexy" time.  Even if it's just alluded to.  Someone on here thankfully warned me about Violet singing so I was prepared.  Not prepared for Robert/Diane.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

GH News & Views also the Emmys but I'd rather post here than that thread! 

Greys Anatomy tapes next to GH. Last week Greys had to shut down because of COVID-19.

Last week at GH was heavy taping with everyone. Friday morning Finola tested positive for Covid. Now everyone is pretty much waiting to see if the ax falls on them.

What was wrong with Frank at the Emmys? Frank was totally exhausted from work for the past 2 weeks.

They were looking for something for Kristina to wear & they found the last dress Jackie Zeman ever wore, the last thing they all saw her in. Kristina wore it Friday night. Very very special. See below.

They were working with a designer on a dress for Brooke Kerr & the designer's asst screwed up & sent it to J Lo. Offered many more dresses & loved one! See below.

Is Robert Gossett related to the famous Gossetts? YES.

Now, about Lesley Charleson, Monica, WOW, she looked so good & sounded so strong & just like herself. I had been told she appeared both at her desk & in a wheelchair. Apparently they could cut the wheelchair scene. She is at home & being well taken care of. GH people worked very hard to get her back onscreen for us the fans & because it was the right thing to do! 

Congratulations to all the GH winners from Friday night & also to Mark Teschner since Casting won at the Creatives yesterday! 

• Members

So, today we found out that Joss is disgusting regardless of who plays her.

Btw, I love Esme still gets crap for what she did to Trina, Joss and Cam (rightfully so) but the whore who hurt and humiliated Cam worse than Esme ever could still gets a free pass 

Surprised that Carly is already figuring out that the Australian guy is up to no good. I wonder if the quicker pace is going to continue now that Chris and Dan are back. 

• Members

I thought LC sounded fine, but I think The show could have done a much better job in staging her.

They put her in a high-backed chair, making her look smaller and more frail than she needed to appear. A simple change like a lower-backed chair would have made so much difference.