GH: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Touché, but they did come to love and respect each other for a short period of time before Spencer moved back to Part Charles.

What happened to the Wyndemere butler (I admit that I don't watch consistently enough to recall his name)?

Edited by j swift

• Members

I always liked Lexi's (is it Ainsworth?) Kristina. But I could never get behind her adult situations with her petite and youthful appearance. For years I hoped for a recast that would age her a bit more so I could take her more seriously. KMansi fits the bill very well.

I know that sounds harsh, but I can't help it. I feel that way about Esme too, when they had her do the sex scenes with Nikolas. Same with Trina. I always notice the weird camera angles when they are shooting scenes with a diminutive actress.

• Members

It is Lexi Ainsworth.  I always really liked her, but I kept waiting for her to "grow up" and she never looked a day over 18 and she is 31 years old now.  Very youthful looking woman.  I still think she was very talented and wasted by GH, but I could see how it was uncomfortable to watch especially when she dated the much older Parker-which was a bit icky.   

Esme and Nikolas were gross, but we were supposed to think that so I guess I am okay with it. I don't know why the show gave her the world's largest baby to carry around though lol.  I have never really noticed anything about Trina's scenes. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I am sure that like me you have been wondering what Haley Pullos has been doing since she is not yet incarcerated. Do you think she went this blonde in hopes that it would act as a disguise? Or do you think she's mainly been shopping for pearls & even more expensive blouses? I just knew it would be important to share her new look. This was when I saw her yesterday in a new article on the 5 most unusual arrests in the past year?!!! Even more unusual than Jade Jagger who got into an altercation with the servers in a restaurant in Spain! 

• Members

That picture of Haley Pullos you posted is her arriving for a court hearing on September 21, 2023.  It took me only a few minutes to find the source of the photo:
Here are the original photos:
https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/haley-pullos?assettype=image&begindate=2023-09-21&enddate=2023-09-21&family=editorial&phrase=Haley%20Pullos&recency=daterange&sort=best

There is nothing remarkable about the picture.  She is dressed appropriately for court.  She has dyed her hair blonde but that has nothing to do with anything.  She was clearly not in disguise.

It's respectful to wear a nice dress or suit to court.  It's not glamorous.  Her attorney probably told her what to wear.

Personally I prefer to slam her for driving under the influence, which was a horrible thing to do. It makes me angry because people in my real life died because of being hit be drunk drivers.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Yes, I know what the pic was from. Someone more into wardrobe than I was horrified at her choice of footwear. They tell me this is dragging on so long because that's how backed up the courts are there. People there seem to be either very for her or very against her. It was just a crazy article & the description of her arrest fit right in. I knew she'd gone blonde but I was startled at how very blonde. I sense you might be offended. If so, sorry. She put herself in the public eye. 

• Members

I disrespect her for that of course but also for lying to Frank which caused the debacle of the many recasts of Molly. She was wholly irresponsible as a citizen of the road and as a cast member of GH. Her attire is fodder for ridicule because of her statement to the person trying to save her with the Jaws of Life. 

I'm sorry you had that experience. My middle brother was an alcoholic & an addict & 3 different times he had wrecks driving DUI & with others being injured. I lived in fear that he was going to kill someone & just thank God that he never did. For that reason people driving incapacitated hits very hard with me. As his family members we forced him into rehab several times but were helpless & powerless to do anything else. 

• Members

I think that Nikolas is the anonymous buyer of Wyndemere, and will be in residence by Christmas.

If Josslyn breaks up with Dex and starts dating Adam, I accept that. Joss and Dex are good at having sex but are boring when the talk to each other.

Old Molly was on the show 14 years but was never a contract player. I wouldn't be surprised if Kristen Vaganos became a contract player.

• Members

I was wondering, what was the point of killing off Luke back in January 2022? Did Geary piss off people behind the scenes? Or did Geary sign off on how they ended his character? The guy was the star of the show for 30 years, and that's how they end his character?

I hope he makes a cameo as Luke alive, watching from afar, whenever they do Bobbie's funeral. He always wanted his character to be a bastard. That would be a bastard thing to do, to let everyone think he's dead, and he just walks away from it all. Maybe that would be enough character assassination for him to come back, since he really should be there for Bobbie's funeral.

Edited by Jdee43

• Members

Understood, absolutely as you should be! I, too, am furious with her. Too many people get behind the wheel when they've been imbibing. There is no excuse these days not to let someone else drive you! 

I also continue to think that it is Nik who is the behind the scenes buyer of Wyndemere. 

I do not see Joss breaking up with Dex or having that kind of a relationship with Adam at all. 

Just got this SoapHub item about THE BAY honoring Jackie Zeman. 

https://soaphub.com/general-hospital/news-gh/the-bay-honors-late-general-hospital-star-jacklyn-zeman/