DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not arguing Sloan did something really stupid by leaving the baby unattended.  I am just wondering why everyone was acting like Sloan was being unreasonable with her reactions to Nicole.  I don't think she was.  Just because Sloan did something stupid doesn't make Nicole doing something stupid right.

• Members

So just 6 more months of the crap we're getting now???

Please register in order to view this content

In other news, that Sloan threat to Nicole at the end of today's show was so poorly delivered. Too fast, too lacking in emotional power and impact. Rushing out of the room was a bad choice, and it would have been better for Sloan to warn and threaten Nicole and just stand there staring at her.

Jessica Serfaty just has to do better.

• Members

Four more months of fired guy scabbing and EPing, then a couple of months of the scabs who replaced him, then Ron’s new material with Janet as his EP in May or June. 

Just curious, why? And how do you know? BTS access?

Hopefully she is a Jarlena fan.

I would love to have Tom Langan or Steve Wyman back as EP. The show looked great under them.

• Members

The cast wanted Sonia as EP which is why I’ve been dubious of Janet. My fear is that she’s Albert’s crony and we’ll continue to get the same poorly-produced version of Days.

That being said, I’m curious to see how Ron does not that he’s not shackled by Albert.

• Members

Why do you hate him so much? You act like he ate your first-born son.

Days films six months in advance and writes seven months in advance. So when he was fired in August they would have had about a month’s worth of his “writing” to film.