DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm really glad the show is touching on how hard it is for them to be dealing with grief at the holidays.

So, this week, the show feels different to me. I liked Monday. I liked Tuesday. Now, I didn't like Wednesday & today I liked again. I suppose that is mostly from Nicole. Nicole, talking to God. That's a new one. No one on the show has a God thing. Nicole & EJ didn't name their baby boy, did they? Given the circumstances, maybe that's for the best. 

My mother died totally unexpectedly on 12-23 & for years it just ruined Christmas both for me & my baby brother. She was too young & it was a terrible date. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
more info

• Members

I'll bring the booze to the Leo Goodbye Party!

Please register in order to view this content

Today's show was pretty good.  

John and Marlena were sweet, but was Drake actually wearing John's jacket from 1986 today?  Xander and John's scenes were a bit off in dialogue.  I liked them, but when was John shady or a bad guy?  When he was brainwashed?  Not the same at all, Xander lol.

Damn, did Holly have to pay for her own shrimp cocktail lol?  Tate absolutely was right, but did he really think she dropped the Johnny plot in a day because Tate had a gold card?

Poor Lani.  Couldn't the show say Eli/Lani just couldn't make it instead of keeping her in jail longer?

Needless to say Ari and Dan were the highlights today.  Did they not name their baby though?  Did I miss it?

• Members

At least Lani is actually paying for the crime of murder unlike Ben.

I like Leo but as I said in another thread, I don’t want him as a romantic lead. I like him best as a snarky, pot-stirring supporting character. He should be the Ivan to Theresa’s Vivian.

They could also use MPD to explain that Leo Stark is the dark alter ago of Matthew Cooper as a result of being abused by his father. Then the true, toned-down Matthew could re-merge, thus making Greg’s role more viable.

• Members

This is very true. I was also pleased when Joey spent years in prison for murdering Ava. I don’t like murderers walking around free. Absolutely hated it when Andre was allowed to not only walk around free but run the DiMera company. Xander belongs in prison next.

Edited by EdibleFlowers