Days of Our Lives: September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Almost two full weeks we went without seeing Leo. Too bad that streak had to end

Please register in order to view this content

Today was the perfect example as to why I hate him so much. He really is Days’ Joss and both soaps would be much better off if they were killed off. 

Can I just say how glad I am that Gwen is not dumb though? Hopefully, she gets back at Dimitri, Leo, Kristen, etc. in every way possible. 

Look at this, Uncle Ron’s got me supporting Gwen. Color me shocked

I did kind of like Vivian reuniting with Stefan but I was expecting a little more. I thought they had a good relationship and today it seemed like they hated each other. 

I also liked Dimitri stepping up to defend his cousin Carly against Vivian’s attacks. Vivian vs Dimitri could be an interesting dynamic, but I think this was a Jamey episode, so it’ll probably never be referred to again. But that little exchange was also more proof that Peter Porte is too talented an actor to be pigeonholed into this one shitty style with Greg Rikaart. He deserves so much better than what he’s getting. Here’s to hoping he runs into Paul and Andrew next week

And btw, everybody seriously left Maggie alone at the Kiriakis mansion overnight with Vivian? Wtf?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So magic penis is back. Jamey must've written today's eppy. Even the Vivian scenes are over the top.

Everyone knowing about Leo but Gwen one of the most bright evil characters doesn't? Yeah right...dumb down the character to make the story work.

Leo wears the ugliest shirts. 

Can someone put a bullet into Leo?

• Members

Hooray! For Gabi, Gwen, and Theresa, good to see women taking charge.

It seems like Alex and Brady's whole "investigation" could have been done over the phone, but I guess that's not as cinematic.  I like the banter between those two, it is like dumb and dumber.

Maggie, possession is nine-tenths of the law (at least that's what they used to say on The Brady Bunch, where I acquired most of my legal knowledge), don't move out of the mansion until Vivian has a judge's order!  And certainly, don't move back to the Horton House, which you should own, but every stray cousin has moved in and never changed to rug.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I feel like there was an episode in Iceland where Gwen listened to Leo/Dmitri's dumb excuses and the last shot was her looking away disgusted like she knew they were lying.  There wasn't any follow up and I can't remember the exact episode but I definitely remember a look that made me think she was on to their game.