Life - episode #1271

Manny

• Members

Hey everyone! If anyone is interested, I found the script that my friend wrote.. It's her soap opera. She was writing it from 1998 - 2004 and it had around 1400 episodes! (it was never shot or aired at TV.. it was for fun). This is one episode that I found on my computer! If anyone is interested, I'll be happy if you'd read it! She even had actors "play" her characters! :D

Here is a back story for all the storylines in this episode

Jane (Sharon Case) and Bernarno (Galen Gering) were married and share a son Robbie. They are currently divorced. He left town for a few months and in the meanwhile, she got close to his best friend Joe (who does not appear in this episode). Joe and Jane had a kiss and Bernardo saw it.

Mitch (Randy Mantooth) and Nina (Leslie Anne Down) are about to get married and are planning it. But he is still kinda of obsessed with helping his ex wife Bonnie (Catherine Hickland), who is not dating a younger man Michael (Winsor Harmon). Bonnie was just rescued after being almost killed by a serial killer and she just got out of hospital.

Everyone in this town hates Ben Paige (Joel Fabiani, he was Jared Chase in "The City"). After a body was found in a hospital wall, it was discovered that it belongs to Ben's old love Alice Johnson. Everyone thinks Ben killed Alice years ago, but in this episode Ben tells his story. Also, Madison Paige (who believes is Ben's daughter, "played" by Crystal Chapell) just tried to kill Kate (Laura Wright) for some reason (I can't remember now what the reason was). Everyone thinks Madison did it, but she's denying it. Madison used her boyfriend Matt (Michael Bergin) who works at the police to steal the evidence against her.

If anyone is interested in reading this, I'm sure you will like it! :D

Life #1271

Airdate: Monday, September 29th, 2003

CAST: Matthew Perry (Alan Anderson), Joel Fabiani (Ben Paige), Galen Gering (Bernardo Brewster), Catherine Hickland (Bonnie Clarke), Sharon Case (Jane Paige Brewster), Laura Wright (Kate Anderson), Julia Barr (Kay Anderson), Crystal Chapell (Madison Paige), Andrea Evans (Marilyn Bailey Paige), Michael Bergin (Matt Shorse), Winsor Harmon (dr. Michael Stevenson), Randy Mantooth (Mitch Shorse), Leslie anne Down (Nina Paige), Cameron Mattison (Richard Morrison), some kid (Robbie Brewster), Tamara Braun (Sydney Anderson Morrison)

SCENE 1 - Matt's apartment

(The replay from last episode, Matt confronts Madison abour breaking in to the evidence room)

Matt: Why won't you admit it, Madison? You stole my keys and went in to find something!

Madison: No, I didn't! why won't you believe me?

Matt: OK, if you don't admit it to me now, I swear to God I will tell everyone you tried to kill Kate!

Madison is shocked by that and she slaps him.

Madison: I thought you loved me... (She shakes her head and head to the bedroom; Matt follows her and she grabs a suitcase and starts packing)

Matt: What are you doing?

Madison: I am leaving and we're through!

Don't talk none sense! Stop it, Maddie! (She doesn't. He grabs her and forces her to look at him) Look, I just want you to explain it to me! What were you doing in the evidence room? Why did you do break in?

SCENE 2 - Ben's mansion

Marilyn: Well I am ready to go. I still don't know what's going on, you know. When will you clue me in in your plan?

Ben (laughs): Oh, dear Marilyn... That will never happen! And you know why? (Gets serious) Because you are one big traitor! And I will never tell you more then you should know!

Marilyn: You are so...

Ben: What? So awful? Brilliant? What? Do you admire me or hate me? Choose once and for all, Marilyn!

Marilyn: I don't have to choose, dear. I already know. I hate you... dear! (smiles cinically)

Ben: Well guess what? I hate you too!

SCENE 3 - Anderson mansion

Alan comes down the stairs and sees his mother, looking at the mirror.

Alan: Mom, did Kate come back? I can't find her anywhere.

Kay: No. I'm sure she'll be back soon. Look, honey, I have something to tell you. Someone is coming to our house. Someone who we all hate.

Alan: Who?

Kay: Ben Paige.

SCENE 4 - Sydney & Richard's hotel room

Both getting dressed

Richard: Why are we getting dressed? We are going to see Ben Paige! We don't need to look nice for him!

Sydney: No, but he needs to see that he is not above us! We are just as good looking as he is... if you could call him good looking...

Richard: This is ridiculous! Why were we even invited? We have nothing to do with Ben Paige!

Sydney: And my mother has? Richard, this is something big!

Richard: I wonder what? Cause I won't nothing to do with Ben Paige.

Sydney: Come on, honey! I am done! We are soon going to find out what Ben Paige is up to.

They exit.

SCENE 5 - Jane's apartment

Jane is watching a movie in a dark room, with Robbie sleeping in her lap. Someone rings a bell and Robbie wakes up.

Jane: I wonder who could be now? Maybe mom or Cory & Martina forgot their key...

Robbie: I will open... (Runs to the door)

Jane: Robbie, watch out! (Goes after him)

Robbie opens the door to find Bernardo standing there.

Robbie: Daddy! (Hugs him and Bernardo lifts him up)

Bernardo: Hey, buddy! Hello, Jane!

OPENING SEQUENCE (Matt, Madison, Ben, Marilyn, Nina, Mitch, Bonnie, Michael)

SCENE 6 - The building - the hall

Michael is helping Bonnie get to the apartment.

Michael: OK, just a little more.

Bonnie: Oh, I can't wait to lay in my own bed and sit in my own chair.

Mitch and Nina come by.

Mitch: Hey! You were released!

Bonnie: Yeah...

Mitch: That's great! How do you feel?

Bonnie: I'm fine, thank you. Michael has been really helpful.

Mitch: Well let me help you now.

Michael: I think I can handle it, Mitch.

Mitch: I didn't ask you anything! Now, Bonnie...

Bonnie: Mitch, stop it! Just stop it!

Mitch looks confused.

SCENE 7 - Matt's apartment

Madison: You want an explanation? Well, explain this! I can't believe that you would think that I would stole your keys and then go to the evidence room and try to steal something else. And on top of it all, I can't believe it that you would blackmail me with something that I didn't do!

Matt: I'm sorry. Saying that I would tell everyone something I have no proof was stupid. I'm sorry. Look... (He kisses her) I was just jumping to conclusions. I'm sure someone else broke into the evidence room and my keys just got lost. Which is not good for my first day of work...

Madison leaves the bags and kisses him again.

Madison: Matt... I am a good girl here.. A good girl, whose only dream is to get some money to have a plastic surgery on my face to remove this damn scar!

Matt: I will make sure to get the money so you could have that operation! I promise you!

Madison: I can't ask you for that... I will find my own way...

Matt: We are together! I will get the money for that operation, so you could even more gorgeous. OK?

Madison: OK. I'm sorry too... (They kiss again) Oh!

Matt: What?

Madison: Ben Paige visited me today and told me to come to the Anderson mansion tonight! I should go there!

Matt: Ben? What...?? I'm coming with you!

Madison: Fine, let's go!

They grab their jackets and leave.

SCENE 8 - Anderson mansion

Alan: Ben is coming? Why?

Kay: I have no idea. And to tell you the truth, I am worried...

Alan: You should be worried, mom! That man is up to no good... again! We shouldn't let him inside!

Kay: Alan... I want to know what he wants! And you will all be there!

Alan: All who? I am here...

Sydney and Richard come in.

Richard: And so are we... Even though I have no idea why he invited us.

Sydney: He's planning something and we will be the first to know what it is!

Richard: You actually think Ben Paige will come to us and tell us his plans? Yeah, right.. Wake up, honey!

Alan: Richard is right. He's not going to come in our home and tell what he plans to do to our friends! This is something that Ben could use too!

Kay: Well whatever it is, we will find out soon.

Kate walks in.

Kate: Hey, guys! What's going on?

Alan: We are having a meeting with Ben Paige! Isn't that a shocker, huh?

Kate: Ben Paige? Here? Why?

Sydney: We don't know yet. But he should be here soon.

Kate: I wonder what Ben would want from us... Anyways, Alan can I talk to you?

Alan: Sure. (They go to the kitchen) What's wrong?

Kate: Nothing... I just wanted to tell you that I found Joe & Carly. I can't believe how Carly is acting! Like it's not really her!

Alan: I think we should understand her. I mean, what has that woman been through...

Kate: Alan, I think I have been through the same and I am still the same!

Alan: True.. but...

Kate: No buts! Carly is acting like a crazy woman and that's a fact!

In the other room...

Richard: I really don't see a point of us staying here, Syd...

Sydney: We are staying! It's Ben Paige! I wanna know what that bastard has to tell us!

The door bell rings and Kay goes to open. Alan & Kate get back from the kitchen.

Sydney: I'm sure this is him.

Matt & Madison walk in.

Sydney: Oh, great! Young witch Paige is here!

Madison: Nice to see you too... !@#$%^&*]ney!

Sydney: Nice one...

Kate: Oh, stop it, you two! Hi, Madison!

Madison: Hi, Kate! Nice to see you OK again.

Sydney: Yeah, I bet you are happy to see her walk again. You put her in that state!

Madison: No, I didn't!

Alan: No one in this room believes you, Madison! Look, Matt... I have nothing against you, but your girlfriend here is playing some secret games!

Matt: I don't think so, Alan! Where's your proof?

Sydney: You want proof? I'll get you proof! This tramp here...

Madison: Tramp? Oh, please... you slept with half of Sunset Valley...

Richard: How dare you talk to my wife in her house this way?

Kate: Guys, stop it!

Madison: It's no secret Sydney had a wild love life! I mean, I know it and I just got to town few months ago!

Sydney: Yeah, I HAD a wild love life... HAD, Madison! And if you finished your elementary school on time, you would know this is past tense!

Kate: Stop it!

The bell rings again and Kay goes to open again. Everyone shuts up, wainting to see who it is. Ben and Marilyn walk in, followed by Kay.

Ben: Hello, everyone! (smiling, while none of them is happy to see him)

SCENE 9 - Jane's apartment

Jane: Bernardo! What are you doing here?

Bernardo: I was in the neigborhood so I came to check on Robbie. Is that OK? It's not too late, is it?

Jane: No, of course not. You can see he's happy that you're here.

Robbie: Daddy, I love Mr. Juggles!

Bernardo: Who?

Jane (smiling): He named that kangeroo you bought him in Australia Mr. Juggles.

Bernardo: Oh! Glad you like, buddy!

Jane: I'm sorry. I'm rude... Come in!

They all come in and Bernardo looks around.

Bernardo: You alone?

Jane: Yeah. Mom is with Mitch somewhere and Martina and Cory are also out. We all need some time out from all of the stress that dad gave us.

Bernardo: Yeah. Ben can sure get you a lot of stress. (They sit on the couch, Bernardo holds Robbie in his lap with Mr. Juggles)

Jane: You wanna a drink?

Bernardo: No, thanks. I'm fine. (Pause) Hey, buddy, it's your birthday soon, huh?

Jane: Yeah. It's been two years since he was born. Time flies...

Bernardo: Yeah.

Jane. You said you were in the neighborhood?

Bernardo: Yeah. Actually, I moved into the building today. Nick's house will be sold. I live here only temporary. But it's good. I could visit Robbie more often.

Jane: Just Robbie?

Bernardo: Well... to tell you the truth...

Jane: Yeah? Go on, Bernardo. Why else do you like coming here?

SCENE 10 - Bonnie's apartment

All four are in now. Bonnie is on the couch.

Mitch: I just wanted to help you.

Bonnie: And I told you Michael is doing just fine, helping me.

Mitch: I know, but...

Michael: Don't you have ears, Mitch? Look, leave this apartment now and leave Bonnie's life! Don't you have another woman to look after? She's right behind you, you know?

Mitch: Don't tell me what to do, you...

Bonnie: Stop it! Why won't you let me have a happy life with him?

Mitch: Because, you've had trouble with men before, remember? Ben? Hank? And now this loser?

Michael: I'll show you who the loser... (Goes at Mitch, but Bonnie stops him)

Bonnie (gets up from the couch): Enough! Mitch, I am serious now. My choice of men is MY choice! And yes, I made mistakes with Ben and Hank, but I also made mistake with you. Twice! Now, Mitch, get out of my apartment, and get out of my life! Stop interfering in my life and stop helping me! I am grateful for everything, but now I didn't ask your help. I don't need it. OK? Stop it! I love Michael now. I was ashamed to admit that before, but I am not anymore! And no one can control my life. Not you, not Joe, not Matt. I will be with Michael, because I like being with him and I enjoy his company. OK? Do you get it? No? Get this! (Bonnie turns around and kisses Michael, while Mitch & Nina are shocked) I love this man! (Michael smiles at Mitch and Mitch and Nina just leave, while Bonnie slams the door after them)

Michael: I can't believe you just did all this.

Bonnie: Well, I needed to show him my real feelings.

Michael: I'm glad you did. (he pulls her into a kiss)

SCENE 11 - Mitch's apartment

Nina and Mitch enter.

Nina: Wow...

Mitch: I can't believe this! She's doing a huge mistake! My God, that man could almost be her son! And she's dating him! And not to mention that Michael tried to break up Bonnie's son and his wife. She's out of her mind...

Nina: Mitch... I held this in myself, but I can't anymore. You need to listen to Bonnie and let her live her life! She's not your daughter, she's your ex wife and she doesn't need your approval for anything. So no matter what you say or do won't change how she feels about Michael. And let's not forget that I was once involved with Joe and I hope you don't have the same oppinion about me.

Mitch: Nina...you're jealous!

Nina: Yes, I am! And I have every right to be.

Mitch hugs her, smiling.

Mitch: I love you. (he kisses her)

Nina: Mitch, I want you to promise me something. I want to hear you say that you will let Bonnie live her own life and you will not interfere of be her knight in shining armour. Promise me!

Mitch: I promise.

Nina smiles and they kiss some more.

SCENE 12 - Anderson mansion

Sydney: Well, well, well... Ben Paige is here.

Ben: Hello, Sydney. Long time no see, huh?

Sydney: And I was just enjoying myself, but you just had to show up.

Ben: Funny. You were always soo funny! That must be the reason Richard is with you for so long. I mean, not that you have any other qualities!

Sydney: You...

Richard: Shut up, Paige!

Kay: I wanna hear why you're here.

Kate: Mother, looks like you have no plans on leaving Ben's side. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Marilyn bought Cory's shares in the advertising company.

Kay: Well, you are definitely on Ben's side now, Marilyn, aren't you? Just so you know, you are not welcome in this house anymore.

Sydney: When was she welcome here?

Marilyn: How are my grandchildren, Kate?

Kate: They're fine. Britney is at her friend's on a sleepover and Tony is upstairs. But before you ask, no, you cannot see him. Nor will you be able until you leave Ben. I told you this before.

Sydney: You tell her off, girl!

Richard: Syd, shut up!

Kay: Look, I think we should hear why we were all gathered here tonight.

Richard: Yeah and why are Syd and me obligated to be here?

Ben: No one is obligated, Richard. But I think you would want to be here. As reporters. To get an exclusive!

Richard: Exclusive on what?

Ben: My life story... that everyone's been wondering about. Me & Alice Johnson.

Everyone gets intrugued by this.

SCENE 13 - Jane's apartment

Bernardo: To tell you the truth I really really miss putting Robbie to bed. I hate leaving him, because I have to go home and he cannot come with me. I hate that, Jane. I hate what divorce has done to our family.

Jane: Is that all you feel? I mean...

Bernardo: I know what you mean. And the answer to your question is... I don't know. I don't know if I feel someting more. I am really confused. I have been thinking a lot while I was in Australia. I've been thinking about us, about Robbie, about other people in our lives...

Jane: And?

Bernardo: And... I didn't come up with much answers. I know that I forgave you. But that still doesn't answer many questions.

Jane: I understand. Look, err.. I will just take this little fellow to bed. Come on, Robbie!

Robbie: Bye, daddy!

Bernardo: Bye, buddy! See ya tomorrow! (Jane brings Robbie to bed and kisses him and leaves the room)

Bernardo: No bedtime story? (they both sit back on the couch)

Jane: He's going to fall a sleep right away. He was sleeping when you came.

Bernardo: Oh... So Jane...how do YOU feel about everything?

Jane: Well I think I have the answers on my part. I know what I want.

Bernardo: And what is that?

Jane: I want you... I want you back, Bernardo!

SCENE 14 - Mitch's apartment

Mitch and Nina are on the couch, hugged.

Nina: Oh... we invited everyone that we wanted to, right?

Mitch: Well, sure. I mean, Matt and Madison will be there, Joe, Carly and the kids, Jane and Robbie, Cory and Martina and Bonnie, and Andersons. Right?

Nina: Yeah. You know she's probably going to bring Michael with her.

Mitch: Oh, no, she w... (Nina looks at him seriously) OK, fine! She can bring him with her. But I don't want him near me!

Nina: Fine. What else? We have "Sheridan" waiting for us for the reception, we have food and drinks picked up.

Mitch: The band is also been contacted.

Nina: Thank God the people from "Sheridan" were kind enough to do stuff for us. With all this serial killer, we couldn't have been in this so much.

Mitch: Yeah. Thank God that's over.

Nina: Yes. I was so scared, when I found out that he had Jane. I was out of myself from fear. The things that came to my mind...

Mitch: Nina, it's over! Jane is fine and the killer is caught.

Nina: Yes. I don't wanna live through that again. I mean, how many times did we have murders around us?

Mitch: Too many times!

Nina: Let's not talk about that anymore. Your suit and mine are ready, right?

Mitch: Yes, I had a fitting trial today. Everything is fine. Don't worry.

Nina: I am nervous just like I was on my first wedding.

Mitch: I am little more excperienced. I got married two times... to a same woman. But I am still nervous. (He kisses her) Come on... I wanna show you how it will be when we get married. (He takes her to the bedroom, laughing.)

SCENE 15 - Anderson mansion

Kate: You will tell us what happened?

Ben: Yes.

Sydney: Did you bring your recorder?

Richard: Always. (starts taping)

Alan: We are listening.

Ben: Alice Johnson was the love of my life. I loved her like any other woman after that. (Marilyn feels uncomfortable) We were both young at the time. Late teens. (smiles) It was the four of us that were great friends. Alice, her best friend Marilyn, Marilyn's boyfriend Simon and me. Alice and I dated all through high school and we loved each other. I worked on the building of the new hospital, that her father was supposed be the president of. She would come and visit me there every day. I was not like this those days. I was loving and kind. A good guy, I guess.

Sydney (whispers to Kate): Isn't that hard to believe?

Ben: But one day... it was June. Alice just graduated from high school, along with Marilyn and Simon. Marilyn was out on some lunch with her family and I was working late, but I managed to find a replacement so I hurried to Alice. I came there earlier and found her kissing with Simon.

Kate: My father?

Ben: Yes, your father.

Kate: Mom?

Marilyn: It's true.

Ben: Let me continue. I found them and confronted them and a fight occured between Simon and me. I felt so betrayed! We even had a fist fight. When Simon left, I talked to Alice about everything and she managed to convince me to forgive her, saying she woldn't do that again. And I forgave her and we continued going out. But not with Simon anymore. A couple of weeks later, Alice and I were on the beach, when she told me she was pregnant. What I didn't know at that time was that Simon was listening. I was shocked. And so was he. Simon left in a hurry and furry, thinking that baby was mine. But he didn't hear Alice saying that the baby was his!

Sydney: Oh, please! Why should we believe this? There's got to be a catch! He just gave us his motive to kill her!

Marilyn: Listen to everything, Sydney. It's true.

Ben: Where was I? Oh, yes! Alice felt horible about this and we didn't know what to do. I was crushed. And I suppose that's when everything in me changed. I was bitter and angry at the whole world. (Pause) I just left her there.

Kate: And? What happened then? Who killed her?

Ben: Then... I left town.

Everyone is confused, wondering if this is why they came. (NOTE: While Ben is talking, camera is showing everyone's faces and reactions)

SCENE 16 - Anderson mansion

Sydney: And you have no idea who killed Alice? We all gathered here so you could tell us this? You are crazy!

Ben: I still haven't said "The End", Sydney.

Kate: Tell us.

Ben: The months passed. And I had no idea what was going on with Alice or Simon or Marilyn. But I've decided to come back one day. And when I came back, Marilyn filled me in. She told me how Simon was furious, that he wanted to kill Alice, but Marilyn convinced him not to. She told me that Alice gave birth and how she raised the baby with her father, but soon he died and she was left alone. I guess, Simon saw this as his opportuity to be with Alice and their baby, but when I came back, Alice was so thrilled to see me. Simon saw us, hugging and thought that we are back together and went totally insane. No one could know that it was Alice's last day alive. That night I was supposed to meet her on our favorite place, the cliff above the city...

Matt: Wow, even then people went there to be together...

Ben: I came... and I waited... but she never came... Never! And no one ever saw her. She was gone. Forever...The news that it was Simon's baby spread fast and everyone thought I killed Alice for that, just like you think now, but there was no body, no proof... so I was let go. And I went town. Later, I found out that Marilyn and Simon married and I had no idea where she was or how she lived.

Madison: She? That baby was me, right?

Kate: No! No way! If that baby was you...

Ben: ... then Madison is your half sister, Kate. Yes!

Everyone is shocked, as Madison and Kate stare at each other.

SCENE 17 - Bonnie's apartment

Bonnie and Michael are on the sofa.

Michael: You know, I still can't believe that you did that for me.

Bonnie: I did it for us. Besides, I am really sick of Mitch telling me what to do. I really love him and he always helped me and he is the father of my sons, but we are not together for years now and he has no control over my life!

Michael: I agree. (They kiss again, but Michael then gets up) Now, you just stay on the sofa, watching TV, chillin' and I'll make us some dinner.

Bonnie: You will make us some dinner? You don't know how to boil an egg!

Michael: Excuse me? Then you haven't meat... (with French accent) Michael Stevenson, the Chef! So what would you like? Stake ala Stevenson? Eggs with Michael's sos?

Bonnie: They all sound delicious, but I think I will get something much simpler.

Michael: You are right. We will have fried eggs and some vegetables. (They laugh)

Bonnie: It's better that then nothing!

Michael: Hey, this was too hard for me to learn! I am a pizza lover, and I live alone. So fried eggs are coming up! You stay right here! (He runs to the kitchen, as Bonnie smiles)

SCENE 18 - Jane's apartment

Jane: Bernardo, I really care for you. I never stopped! I still have the same love in my heart for you. Even bigger love now that we've been apart. (He doesn't say anything) Look, let's just talk about everything. Now you are not angry at me and I am not angry at you, we can talk calmly and see what went wrong.

Bernardo: We already know what went wrong. Both times! Look, the first time...

Jane: The first time I kissed Wayne, I admit that. And I tried to hide it from you. But it was one kiss!

Bernardo: You know very well that we didn't got divorced because of that ONE kiss! You hid that from me and when my daughter found out that you kissed another man, you pushed her, putting her in coma! Again, you've decided to hide that from me to! Thanfully, she got better and she told me everything. But then time passed and I forgave you. And we had another chance.

Jane: And I blew it again...

Bernardo: Jane, you were like hypnotised by your father. I tried to show you what Ben was really like, but you believed every word he said! And you knew what he did in the past.

Jane: You know very well that my confidence in my father was because he brought back my son home.

Bernardo: Yes. I know. But Ben Paige did numerous things to us! And you still believed him over me. I even gave you one last chance and I proposed to you, thinking that would take you away from Ben, but you decided to stay with Ben and you turned me down.

Jane: No, I didn't. I said I would marry you if you moved in with my dad and me. But I know now that I was wrong, Bernardo. I know that! And I am so sorry.

Bernardo: And I forgave you for that too... I did.

Jane slowly moves towards him to kiss him, but he moves away.

Bernardo: Stop! I know, Jane...

Jane: Know what?

Bernardo: I know that you kissed Joe a while ago.

SCENE 19 - Mitch's apartment

Nina is getting out of the shower, in her night gown and a robe. Mitch is talking on the phone.

Mitch: I will get on it, Jack. Ben Paige will be gone, I promise you! Talk to you later! Bye! (Hangs up)

Nina: What was that about Ben?

Mitch: Well now that this serial killer case is over, I am getting back to nailing Ben. And this time I will!

Nina: Mitch, haven't you got tired of it? I mean, we all saw that Ben has too many connections and friends on high places that it's impossible to bring him down?

Mitch: I will never stop. That man has done so many bad things to me and my family and friends. He has to pay for that once.

Nina: And he will, when he's dead and burned in hell! But I have a feeling he won't be leaving us anytime soon.

Mitch: That's why Jack and I will have a little investigation on him... in Europe!

Nina: What?

Mitch: Yeah. Jack found out some places where Ben was while we thought he was dead and now we will visit those places and try to find out as much as we can.

Nina: Really? Well... I wanna come to!

Mitch: What? No, no...

Nina: You heard me, Mitch Shorse! Either I am coming with you, or you won't be going either!

SCENE 20 - Bonnie's apartment

Michael has made dinner and they sit and eat.

Bonnie: Mmmm! (noding, but with a weird, fake smile)

Michael: It's...

Bonnie: ... tasteful!

Michael: Oh, please! It's tasteless! Awful! I can't even make fried eggs.

Bonnie: Oh, we can always order in!

Michael: Yep... and that's what I will do. (takes the phone and dials) Hi! I would two medium pizzas. Put everything you have! (Bonnie smiles) The address is Sunset Avenue 112, apartment 1A. Thanks! (hangs up)

Bonnie: Well I think we should throw this away.

Michael: Yeah. We don't want anyone get poisoned by that. (They laugh, as Bonnie takes that to the trash)

She comes back and finds Michael on the couch. She turns on the radio and then sits next to him.

Bonnie: I can't wait to get back at work.

Michael: Oh, no! Forget about that one, Missy! You ain't stating to work just yet.

Bonnie: Awww... I will be bored at home... (silence) You know, Mitch was right when he said that I made mistakes with men. I did chose the wrong guys. Ben Paige, Hank Wade... they were all crazy! And even Mitch was wrong for me, even though we have two sons and I still care for him, but we are not made for each other...

Michael: I suppose "but" is coming now.

Bonnie: But! I think that you are the one for me...

Michael: Aww... (they kiss) Even though I did some bad things in my past?

Bonnie: So you plotted to break up Joe and Carly, but it was out of love for Carly. But you now love me and you have no need to plot! You are a good guy now... (she smiles and hugs him, but he's worried as he flashbacks)

FLASHBACK 1

Michael: What do you want from me?

Ben: I want you on my side.

Michael: What? You are crazy! Get out of my clinic!

Ben: Not so fast, Doctor! Does Egypt ring a bell to you?

Michael: What are you talking about?

Ben: Let me put it this way... if you don't agree to help me, everyone, including you new love Bonnie, will know that are the one who hired that wacko in Egypt to kill some of your friend!

Michael: I never wanted...

Ben: A-a-a! I don't wanna hear explanations! You hired him, he killed some people, you're to blame! But your secret is safe with me if you accept my offer.

FLASHBACK 2

Michael: You win. I will do what you want. (Ben smiles)

Back to Michael and Bonnie on the couch.

Bonnie: Is something wrong?

Michael: Why would you think that?

Bonnie: Your mood suddenly changed to worse.

Michael: No, no! I'm OK! I am happy to be here with you. (smiles)

Mitch's apartment

Mitch: No way, Nina! You are not coming on this trip! It's too dangerous!

Nina: Then you are not coming either!

Mitch: You can't forbid me!

Nina: Maybe, but I can choose not to marry you!

Mitch: What?!

Nina: Look, darling... I don't want to marry you, if I am going to lose you couple of weeks later.

Mitch: You are not gonna lose me! Never!

Nina: You are not going, unless I come along!

He sees that she's not caving.

Mitch: OK, how aboutt his? We make this trip to Europe our honeymoon and while I investigate you will spend some time shopping.

Nina: Mitch...

Mitch: I'm joking. We will spend time together and everything, but I will also do some investigating.

Nina: With me helping you.

Mitch: How?

Nina: I can be a detective! I watch soaps! (He laughs)

Mitch: Oh, Nina...Fine... We will bring Ben Paige down together...

Nina: Together! (They smiles and kiss)

SCENE 21 - Jane's apartment

Jane: That was nothing! Joe and I became closer friends because he just lost his wife and you went to Australia and we just connected on some level. And one night, caught in the moment we kisses! But it meant nothing to me! Or to him, I'm sure! Look, his wife is back now and you are back now and I won't even see Joe anymore.. Not that I even want to...

Bernardo: Jane, would you go kissing men every time you feel lonely or weak? No, I can't do this! (Gets up, she gets up after him)

Jane: Bernardo, I won't have to look for other men, if... (pauses) if you are with me! And I would love nothing more that to be with you. (then she turns him to face her and slowly kisses him. They kiss for few seconds and then Bernardo breaks the kiss)

Jane: What is it?

Bernardo: I need more time to think this through.

Jane: Well can you come tomorrow so we can talk again?

Bernardo: Fine.. I have to go... I... Good night! (Leaves)

Jane: Good night... (lies back on the couch, a little disapointed)

SCENE 22 - Bernardo apartment

Bernardo enters his apartment, and obviously upset, walks over the his desk. He opens his drawer and takes out a picture of him, Jane and Robbie.

Bernardo (while looking at the picture): Can I do this? Can I give her a new chance? How can I be sure that she won't screw up somehow again?

SCENE 23 - Bonnie's apartment

The pizza is here and they eat it.

Bonnie: It's good!

Michael: Better than my eggs!

Bonnie: Yeah, you'll get better at that.

Michael: Maybe...

Bonnie: I think we are going to have a wonderful relationship.

Michael: I hope so.

Bonnie: I know so! (They kiss, and then she gets up to go clean herself up)

Michael (now alone in the room): What does Ben Paige want from me? God, why can't I have a relationship without lies? I can't let Bonnie know about this or she would leave me forever and I would probably go to jail!

SCENE 24 - Anderson mansion

Sydney: No way this !@#$%^&*] is my sister-in-law's sister!

Marilyn: It's true!

Madison: Marilyn, you and I have been into this since the begining and you never told me that Kate was my sister!

Marilyn: I couldn't... you were supposed to... I'm sorry! Kate...

Kate: Mom! Get out!

Marilyn: What?

Kate: Get out of my house! You too, Ben!

Sydney. Do what she says, bastard! Your story will be in tomorrow's papers, but I still don't believe that.

Kate: I believe him, but I need to be alone to think this through! I...

Alan: Kate...

Kate: I have to... (she runs out. Alan goes after her, but Kay stops him)

Kay: No... Let her take this in...

Ben: Come on, Marilyn. We are leaving. We've done what we came for. (Ben and Marilyn leave)

Matt: We should go too...

Madison: I am Kate's sister... Oh my God... (Madison starts crying)

Matt: Madison? Are you OK?

Madison: No! I am not OK! (she also runs out)

Matt: Good night!

Everyone: Night!

SCENE 25 - Outside, by their car

Madison is crying there.

Madison: My God... I tried to kill her... I tried to kill my own sister!

Matt overhears this and is shocked.

CLOSING CREDITS

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived