Babe & JR (AMC) Appreciation Thread

Hartless

• Members

I saw there was no appreciation for Babe & JR, AMC's hottest couple at the moment. I gotta admit I never thought JR & Babe were going to get back together, but I'm so glad they did. Alexa & Jacob sizzle onscreen! Now that they're married we know there won't be wedded bliss, since she's still playing him but hopefully they manage to stay together anyway.

:wub:

jrmarch280600005.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Makes us all realize just how pathetic Bamie actually was! JR/Babe do have amazing sexual chemistry. They have had the hottest love scenes on AMC in years but I think they will be shoved aside in my book once we finally get Zendall Zex.... but until then BABE AND JR ARE SOOOO HOT!

• Members

Lamie was soo boring, I felt so bad because I love Alexa but I could barely watch her scenes with him. SO unbearable.

She and JR just sizzle, the chemistry between them can't be denied. Here's hoping she tells the truth soon (though we know it's not going to be coming up roses) and they work through their trust issues, which is their biggest problem.

• Members

Jacob and Alexa have a natural chemistry. Which is hard to find in daytime now a days. Any scene that they have together you can see it and feel it. It just happens so naturally and it is so believable.

When they hate eachother, when they love eachother, when they flirt, insult, argue, kiss. It's always there.

• Members

This couple is going to go through some hard times during this Dixie reveal....JR will be so hurt and I am hoping like hell that Babe is the supporter and right by his side throughout. JR better not push her away...

I LOVE THIS COUPLE! HOT HOT HOT

Archived