Babe & JR (AMC) Appreciation Thread

Hartless

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love them talking french. It is just very refreshing to see a well written couple. I mean yeah she was toying with him for a while and they still aren't being totally honest with each other but they do truly love one another and the chemistry helps it as well. They are just a natural fit and AMC made a mistake when they split them up in the first place.... and gave us that long drawn out Bamie ugg! Justin held back Alexa because she just seemed like she was phoning it in with scenes that she shared with him... he just drained her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I actually cheered Babe on today when she ran away from J.R. I hope she turns him in and I hope J.R gets the help he desperately needs.... I just worry that this is gonna destroy Jabe :( I hope not I hope in time they can mend the fences.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hello, my fellow Jabe fans! :)

I am now an administrator at a JR and Babe message board, and we would love for any JR/Babe/Jabe fan to join! We really need more members! It's a great board! The members there already are very friendly, and we do have clips and other multimedia!

The link to register is in my sig. :D

Please come and visit the board! Thanks for your time!

Stephanie

• 1 month later...

Archived