General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can tell Mark Lawson and Josh Kelly apart because Mark is the hot one. End of.

Like JK has never looked like this a day in his life.

Please register in order to view this content

Oh god I feel like a Days of Our Lives poster.

Maybe now I should read the rest of the thread.

Edited by Darn

• Members

This show I'm telling ya just blows my damn mind. OMG. Gurl. You know what I'm sayin'? I mean, I watch DAYS, B&B, and I'm kind of watching Y&R (It's all my mom's fault as she's an evil, vindictive human being, lol!). But, I come to Port Charles, and this soap just reeks of filth. Filth I tell ya! 

• Members

You must elaborate for me.

Yesterday's show was oddly paced. It should have started with the immediate aftermath of the explosion. Valentin was suddenly fine. Anna disappeared. Laura was offscreen most of the episode. Victor was just dead. Not presumed, a body and everything (not that that matters).

And then we had yet another episode in which Joss vented to Dex the entire hour. They are boring and add nothing to the narrative. Dex never contributes to the discussion, he just sits there and listens like an unqualified therapist.

• Members

I can never support Sprina. I hate Spencer and I don't like the Trina actress.

I hate Dex and Josslyn. They are fast forward material.

Characters I would get rid of: Gladys, Gregory, Carly, Dex, Portia, Taggert, Marshall, Maxie, Lucy, Olivia, Stella, and Brad.

• Members

And you know what? I'm not even a couples fan. I love my bad girls, but even that scene was sickening. Absolutely disgusting. 

Deep down in this black heart of mine, I think I'm starting to believe in love again. 

• Members

Completely, and one episode last week was, too. I feel like we went from Michael calling for an ambulance for Willow and then suddenly TJ was pushing Michael out of the room. It's like they cut Willow arriving at the hospital. Plus, Anna all of a sudden is in London? Where is Holly in all of this? What happened with Robert and the WSB agent?

Dex & Josslyn are purely a sexual couple. I can guarantee the moment a date happens it will be boring as ever-loving f**k.