Days: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Agreed.  You are giving up being a DR. for your boyfriend's super complicated revenge plan that not only happened years ago, but was also an accident?  

I actually laughed when Jada leaped from I think there is something sketchy about her alibi to Talia clearly did this!   That's your sister lol!  My first assumption about my sister if she was lying about her alibi is that she was hooking up with some guy or drinking and didn't want to tell everyone.  That's a normal thing people do in their 20's. I would never jump to that conclusion over tylenol (even if that was a really clunkly alibi)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ehhh… idk. I’m not inclined to believe Ron’s biggest cheerleader about anything.

Would someone really not approve something good like Bo and Hope going off together, but would approve some of the crap we’ve seen in the last year? 

The show will probably take that “love makes you do stupid things” route

Please register in order to view this content

Like with Ciara. And Liz over on GH

• Members

I think the things we've seen on screen in the last few years give credence to the idea that someone wouldn't approve a decent Bo-Hope story. It's pretty clear that "someone" has no sense of a good story or what the DAYS audience wants to see.

• Members

Today was a long one. 46 minutes.

For todays episode thumbnail, did anybody else have a picture of Zach Tinker?

I enjoyed all the family scenes today. They seemed to really take their time with every scene, instead of rushing them through them all. It’s nice to know that that bond still exists on Days. Peter/Kristian/Brandon/Victoria never really had any scenes like that before and I was impressed by what I saw. I just wish Shawn would have been featured more, that way we would have had more understanding as to why he shot Bo so easily. 

I also liked the closure between Hope/Harris. They were good together, but Hope belongs with Bo. I wonder what they’re going to do with Harris now. 

We definitely didn’t need another microchip in another brain, but we got to see Andrew again and that’s always good And at least we finally know what happened to Kate.

Angela’s “hold out for your hero” line was so cheesy, but I liked that too It almost felt like classic soap. 

Btw, congratulations Chelsea! I still don’t see why they don’t want to bring her back on the show. 

I guess. But does it come down to just one person’s approval or multiple people?

• Members

@AbcNbc247I got Zach on my thumbnail too.

I kind of liked that Kate's scenes harkened back to Lauren Koslow taking over the role originally on that fish boat, but it's Ron so it's probably just laziness. 

I am not even going to ask how a brain chip plays video of an actual event on a computer lol.

It's weird the show doesn't ask RM back as Chelsea, but it's nice to know she's living her best life offscreen.

I really don't have any complaints about today's show.  I wasn't wowed by it, but it was decent. 

• Members

Can't stand the Andrew actor. His Jay Leno chin and that mole thing above his eye is just........ Ewww! And he can't act!  I don't even care enough to look up the actor's name. He should be gone!

Bo & Hope! I love love love them. Too bad that Ron Carlivati couldn't tell the story that he wanted to tell and TPTB interfered. 

• Members

This to me was hysterical.  It's like a SIM card that you just pull out of someone's brain and then stick it into your computer.  Rolf's been conning Brady because that chip was in 4K, he didn't use a colander to come up with that tech

As for Jamey's tweet about not getting approval for a happily ever after, I interpreted that as meaning that due to Megan being on contract and staying in Salem they needed a different ending and wanted something that included possibilities for future returns of Bo&Hope.  I don't think there are production execs conspiring to deliberately keep them apart.

Finally, you'd have to have ice water running through your veins not to be excited at today's cliffhanger; it was pure soapy goodness.  But, I'm calling it again, if Stephanie's anger toward Harris turns to lust while searching for Kate, I will not approve. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

@j swift I felt like once Andrew pulled that chip out of the plastic bag (Do they clean it?  Is there brain matter on it?) I had to stop using my own brain and just let it go.  Wouldn't the purpose of the chip be to erase memories or give Bo subtle suggestions to change his normal behavior?  It wouldn't be a chip that just video records Bo's actions from his brain.  It's Days so it's probably not even the silliest thing that has happen this week, but you can't even start to make it make sense. 

• Members

How about that Bo was shot in the chest, but they also did brain surgery to remove the chip (that didn't require any head bandages afterward)?  Was there a two-for-one special on surgery in Greece this week?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Mubbles has got to go!

How long did Hope nap 5 min? She was gone all of 5 minutes and talked to Harris most of that time.

I just love Stephanie. My family is suffering but I'm horny again during a crisis. I need sex.