General Hospital: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Willow has been on the brink of death for 6 straight months. It's really stupid that they ramped up her cancer that much and have had weekly "she might only have days!" chats. Your audience should not be shouting this

Please register in order to view this content

to the cancer patient, the young mother of two children under 5.

The problem is the only difference between on death's door Willow and Willow today is some eyeliner. She's looked like a Hollywood starlet dying of consumption in a movie from the 50s. Maybe that's what they were going for! Who knows!

• Members

As I told Darn earlier in our Private Correspondence (available on OnlyFans), the greatest twist ever would be if Willow turned out to be faking all this for the attention. A Grey's writer did it!

Mine as well. That and the E.T. thermometer trick, which I want to tell you all here and now can go south fast if you leave it on the lamp too long. ("It says here your temperature is... 130.")

Kids at home, if you lurk on this forum (why??) don't get caught slipping. Leave the thermometer on a non-direct part of the lightbulb for no longer than 20-30 seconds. Take breaks!

Edited by Vee

• Members

As I told @Vee post-OnlyFans, I would immediately become Team f*cking Willow. That would the twist of a lifetime and it would cause so much fallout.

And it would be infinitely more interesting than Nina having Carly arrested at the wedding (I assume that's what's going to happen? Idk I don't care). It's a shame that we've seen doctors we know and I assume trust treat her. Reveal she's blackmailing Terry! The TJ and Willow affair was real! Now that the seed has been planted I can't let go of the idea.

Did anyone else think "Oh fück off" when Bobbie told Willow that Luke would have liked her. In what world? Willow is the type of goody two-shoes nothing of a character Luke would have forgotten about two seconds after meeting them.

• Members

You just made Willow more exciting in 3 paragraphs than she has been in 4 years.  

I would be on board!!  She lied about the cult and rape too!  I don't know how to rationalize this, but let's just make her a complete crazy. 

It's hard to imagine a world where Luke would even care about who Michael's marrying let alone Willow.

• Members

Well, I already told you I would immediately hire you at GH in the Classic thread and Darn can be your co-writer!  I can see the headlines now- Half the cast fired!  Valentin murdered!  Sasha mysteriously disappears never to be heard from again!  Robert/Anna reunite!   Maxie and her 10 kids to be written off...no story left lol. 

• Members

See what you can do is make the cult backstory part of her impetus to lie. Perhaps she's missing the attention being a cult victim brought her.

Maybe when she found out she was pregnant she became jealous jealous of the baby and concocted the whole thing so Michael would continue to dote on her.

Maybe she considered Munchausen by Proxy with Wiley but wasn't quite that far gone.

I'm begging for this story to become interesting.

Lmao, you're so right, Luke just barely gave a shît about Carly much less her kid.

Wow. You just don't want me to shine.

• Members

If Willow just went double down into crazy town and said "I have planned this all along......HAHAHAHA! SUCKERS!!" I would possible change my personal decade old icon of Brenda on the side to Willow in a sweatsuit fake dying.

Please register in order to view this content