Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wasn't it just 7 episodes? I suppose I could be off on the count but my point is that there really wasn't a lot of it. Once every 8 days in Jan-Feb. I'd gladly sit through it instead of, say, cellphonegate. 

I think all they've said is that it's not Kate's ashes. They're someone else's, some unknown person. Basically, yeah, we could have guessed that. 

• Members

In that case, Marlena, Kate and Kayla are very, very lucky 

Please register in order to view this content

And don't even get me started on John and Steve never telling anyone until now that Megan was alive and the fact that Nick admitted that the only reason he became a bad guy was because of the horrible trauma he endured, yet he's in hell. *rolls eyes*

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Nick said today that he hates Will Horton. Nick said he is glad that Will's grandmothers and Aunt Kayla were dead, because that causes Will to suffer. And when Nick was talking to Jake, Nick referred to Will as a cupcake.  Nick said he blames Will for all his problems.

Jake said that Nick tried to control women but Nick loved Gabi and Ari.   Nick talked about being raped.   But nobody mentioned that Nick tried to rape Gabi! I don't call that love.

Edited by janea4old