GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Karla wouldn’t work, no. Napiera would be a better Jordan, but that role is a big lotta nothing. If Cassandra Creech were about 10-15 years younger, she’d be an interesting choice, but all of the great black daytime actresses who would kick ass as Gia have moved on to much bigger and better.

Edited by Faulkner

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That reminds me that I had no idea that Gia or Taggert (I figured the actor was at least part black but no clue about the character) were supposed to be black until their mother showed up. Marisa Ramirez, despite those braids, was decidedly not black.

She's been on Blue Bloods for a decade btw @Vee. I know.

• Members

Yes, I looked for her right off, too. I heard recuperating. Literally, a fall with a break. I've been very concerned, too. I don't recognize the woman just down from Wally & just to the side of Becky. Oh, it's Jane Elliot!! I forgot she's already back. 

Edited by Tonksadora

• Members

Supposedly she had an accident last spring(?), was recovering and eager to go back to work and then we heard nothing. I'm very concerned about Leslie and I doubt I'm the only one.

Nice to see Jane Elliot back next to Wally in the official photo as she is apparently back long-term. I'm not going to get into my spiel again but I somehow doubt the most popular young couple on the show being in a corner behind third-tier player (I love Brook Kerr but she is) Portia is deliberate.

• Members

Thanks for the HQ.

The Powerpoint opening is shameful. They should just cut 10 needless people and redo FOTH. But they won't. It has never been matched and tbh you probably don't need to update the theme much.

No little Leo is an oversight, he's been so present. Same with Jake who is rarely seen but so good, but oh well. I'd rather see them vs. annoying Charlotte? Violet? or Michael's creepy kid. 

Edited by Vee