• Members

I had a bit of a headache last night and really didn’t put 2+2 together until earlier today. Stay hydrated if you’re living in these areas. They claim yesterday was worse but it only looked worse. Today, I can see the smoke from my windows. I feel sorry for the people who must work outdoors (if it were me, I would be making a call to my union).

I still carry at least one N95 mask with me for when I go into public spaces so, I wouldn’t be caught outside without donning a mask. 
According to weather forecasts, these hazy, smoky conditions are expected to persist until Saturday. Any and all outdoor plans will be postponed until at least Saturday then.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We're in the middle of a heatwave/drought here, and the farmers are starting to worry about their crops and their livestock. It's not quite as bad (yet) as the summer of 2018 though. Luckily it seems like there might be some rain and cooler weather on the way. But we need more than a little rain for it to make any real difference.

Edited by I Am A Swede

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...