B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

11-28

WOW. I can't believe that Taylor was going to say 'Frak that Trick' and just up and marry Ridge knowing the truth? I guess I can see it. She would be doing it for her son and protecting him. Just...wow. It takes away my rooting value for her but well done and I was surprised.

That said...go on Steffy!!!! She was FIRE!!!

That whole episode was done so well. I was actually annoyed at each commercial break. That's how you build a reveal a la the old pregnancy pause. 

• Members

Brooke says that she's not hungry as doesn't have the appetite for anything as Ridge, the love of her life, is marrying Taylor and being all dramatic. What Brooke needs right now is a plate of mashed potatoes and gravy smashed in her face. That'll make her eat something as she licks the traces of gravy in her hair. 

Why do these conversations just drag on to the point where it's like, "Yes, Brooke. You said that yesterday and the day before that and before that."

It'd be nice if Katie could chime in and talk a little about Bill or Carter. Donna could possibly talk about organic honey. Something at least. Sheesh.

Edited by Noel

• Members

What ... EVER! Ridge is all like, "What happened to the woman I love? The one who always told the truth? This isn't like you."

Shut up. 

Please register in order to view this content

She just found out too and was overwhelmed with everything. And you know what? If there was a framed picture of Brooke on top of the fire mantel, he'd be lollygagging over Brooke reminiscing about the past in front of Taylor. 

Whatever. It's Steffy's fault. She could've kept her damn mouth shut or object to it during the wedding. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

BLAME THE WRITERS! KKL and Patrika Darbo are both deserving emmys in the Category "Making The Best of the Lousiest Storylines"

Donna could Talk about attempting to have a kid, I always felt it was kinda Weird a Sexually Active Woman Like her only got pregnant ONCE, considering she only met her son after he was over 21, she could express her wish to raise a kid, but that she doesn't know how Eric Would react etc.

• Members

They should've tried It back When Jennifer was Pregnant in real life, a couple times actually, or the Brill Affair in 2013 being actually with Donna and she had the child that Brooke miscarried, I remember Bill had the hots for Donna when he first came to town, considering Brooke and Katie Were very close through the years, Donna was far more logical and maybe forgivable, But Brooke I never fully forgave for that 

• Members

It's terrible, and maybe it has always been like that because I HATED watching B&B. The only times I really wanted to watch B&B was when Ridge (Ronn Moss) was by the pool with Thorne in a bikini swimsuit. I can't remember if Thorne was in a bikini or not. No, but it was Ridge who showed me the light and that I too can shop for really cute bikini swimsuits. 

No, but in all seriousness, I feel like the show is written in a way to "beat around the bush". Kind of like this:

Donna (to Ridge): "So, how was your day today?"

Ridge: "It was a little uneventful. Brooke came in my office today and said that she needed to talk to me about something important."

Donna: "Brooke?"

Ridge: "Yes. Brooke."

Donna (doesn't believe Ridge): "Brooke. My sister ..."

Ridge: "Yes. Your sister. Brooke."

(Eric enters the front door)

Eric: "Did someone just mention Brooke?"

Douglas: (playing with his voice altering app) "Hi, Grandpa! Ridge just mentioned about Grandma Brooke."

Eric (to Ridge): "Brooke??? What on Earth for Ridge? Why would you be thinking of Brooke at a time like this?"

Hope: "I'd like to find the answer to that myself! Why did you mention Brooke? Brooke? As in the woman you were married to, Brooke? Or is there another Brooke you just met whose name is Brooke?"

Douglas: "I think he means Grandma Brooke wants to host Christmas at the cabin this year."

(Katie enters)

Katie: "Brooke wants us all to celebrate Christmas with her? How come Brooke didn't call me? (to Donna) Did Brooke call you?"

Donna: "I haven't heard from Brooke. (to Ridge) So, what did Brooke want?"

OMG. I irritates me to no end I tell ya, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

LOL it's not Steffy's fault this is ALL on Ridge. He lied and lied and lied and even Brooke to an extent, she wouldn't have hesitated to call CPS for real and gave Thomas the idea to begin with

Best comment I've seen today 

Brooke should be in a baby bassinet where everyone can coddle her

• Members

It was Linda's Idea to Burn Anderson Manufacturing but it still was Alex Marshall Who set it on fire, It's Not because Brooke Mentioned it That Thomas has to do it, They have been Antagonistic ever since he was a child, they briefly were friends but He (ON Stephanie's Orders) ruined her marriage to Ridge back in 2011, She also knew about Thomas former Behavior and abuse of Douglas, which he resumed, came on nobody on that show is a saint, I Love that Steffy told the truth, Thomas will only get his due as the Bible and Liz Foster said "As You Sow So Shall You Reap", ASYLUM here he comes

I Hope Brooke Thanks Steffy and Douglas!