• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought she said "Pop". 

1. Good question. Dressed in black? Bo perhaps? 

2. I wish, but probably not. I think it's Ava. I don't see any other reason as to why Tripp would punch Johnny in the face like that.

3. Beats me. I've recapped this stupid murder and I wasted my time doing it, lol! I miss the good ol' days of murder mystery storytelling. Abigail's murder mystery just popped up like a zit. 

How? He saw The Minions movie with the kids. Drunk driving with his kids in the back seat? 

Edited by Noel

• Members

That Sonny, Will and Leo scene better be a dream sequence or misdirection. Just the idea of them hooking up is gross. Leo sexually assaulted him!  Sonny forgiving and covering for him this week was bad enough. What's the bullshit reason that Leo's staying at the Kiriakis mansion? 

I'm shocked Gwen wasn't in either promo version (unless I somehow missed her) 

What also I don't see being talked about much. That scene where Justin and Alex is in some sort of cabin, where it looks like someone is tied up and then Bonnie comes in. What's that about? I'd LOVE it if it's Justin finding out that Adrianne is alive after all. 

• Members

I think it's the orchid John, Kristen, Hope, stefano got to save Roman in 1997 in the jungle.  After the botched Marlena/John wedding and when they started teasing Hope/John.  Theoretically I guess it could be the same disease Roman had.  I don't recall all the details of his disease (I thought it was ISA related), but he did cough a lot in 1997 lol

Edited by carolineg