Days 7/18/2022 Weekly Preview Promo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah it hasn't been confirmed that Jada Hunter is Marcus' daughter, But the actress has been liking/retweeting tweets in which fans say they hope she is.  But then again she's pretty much been appreciating *all* the welcomes so maybe she's just responding to everyone and it's non-specific.

• Members

He is beyond tired and repetitive, but I will say I thought for a second in early 2020, I thought he, Evan, and Zoey (esp. played by GH’s Britt) had real potential to be a great black sheep “other” family.  But we all know how that went… lol.

Anyway, the prison breaks are standard fare at this point but I’ll give it to “Days”—they’ve been pulling punches all summer with Abby’s murder, the TR climax with Lani & Eli’s exits, Lumi’s wedding, and now this.  Some of it has worked (Sami’s arc), some of it hasn’t (most of Abby’s death and aftermath)… we’ll see how this goes.  And this all happened right after the possession finale.  I do feel like they are trying, it’s just that everything falls a little flat because of budget and scheduling.  But with all the event storytelling, we’re missing so many beats because of episode guarantees and block taping.  Like we’re getting a lot of good scenes recently about Abby’s loved ones grieving a whole MONTH+ after the murder!

• Members

If he had some purpose, it would make more sense. Like, what is his endgame? Just to screw with all these people from time to time?

I was a fan of Evan and Zoey. There was a lot they could have done with them. They could have even drawn a parallel between Evan and Ben: both guys who were damaged by their fathers and did bad things because of it. And perhaps there could have been some common ground between the two of them. Yeah, Jordan's death might have been a problem but Ben is a guy who became besties with the woman whose grandson he thought he murdered lol