Beyond Salem Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's so cool! When I was in my mid-twenties (?), I wrote my own soap opera. It was called Moments in Time. The fictional city of Dapricworth had much history and I had my trilogy of bad girls. Anastasia Preston of the Preston family was the worst and I loved her so. 

Please register in order to view this content

Good times. 

• Members

According to this summary, Shane only got rid of one of the three prisms when flying over the Atlantic.  Given that it was found eaten by an alligator after the first time Shane threw it in the ocean, it could still be found in the ocean by a passing sailboat. Perhaps one navigated by Ben and Ciara?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/soaptv/summary-of-the-three-prisms-storyline-t157.html

My question is, given the modern political atrocities, does anyone think that they will mention that the prisms were discovered by a Russian scientist?

Also, I wish they'd bring Larry's legal lover Gwen Davis back, she was one of my favorites...

Edited by j swift

• Members

Just finished watching it and I enjoyed it. I can't even begin to say how much I loved the opening credits. See what can be done when you have a little more money to spend. I still don't understand why NBC/Sony or whoever can't up the budget for the main show, just a little bit. 

It was good to see everybody having fun. The Johnson family reunion and of course John!! That was a side of John Black that I never thought I'd see 

Please register in order to view this content

And it was nice to see him cut loose. He's been the same way for decades and to see him do something different is great. And welcome back, Paul 

It's also nice to finally meet Andrew and see that he's following in his father's footsteps.

And I know y'all don't like Steve Burton, but I thought he looked good. Especially in uniform  And also agreed that pineapple on pizza is a crime against humanity 

I'm curious as to why Megan had John and Steve kidnapped though. They weren't even on the show yet during the original three prisms storyline.

Didn't expect Heaven to be a cringey campfest though, but it was great seeing Bo and Loretta Devine. They actually had pretty good friend chemistry.

And, is it just me or was Ciara's anger at Hope totally out of nowhere and a little unjustified?

Edited by AbcNbc247