LATEST RATINGS: June 13-17, 2022

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No way that number for B&B is accurate, they must have counted a repeat, not to mention the preemptions.  I noticed we didn't get a Daytime Broadcast Ratings report this week... @Errol busy with Daytime Emmy coverage? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Jeff

• Webmaster

It's accurate, sadly. Mostly due to news coverage so it's not such a big deal. We'll get a clearer picture of how the show is doing starting the week of June 27 since there shouldn't be anymore preemptions that I'm currently aware of.

As for Daytime Broadcast Ratings, yes, they got delayed on my end. They should be up later today, however. I drove cross country from NY to LA so there wouldn't be any feasible way for me to post articles and drive, LOL. Not legally, anyway.

Look for SON's coverage of the Emmys to come out starting today and throughout the upcoming week. Got some great stuff coming.

• Webmaster

Yup. I did.

I added up the cost of air fare, hotel, rental car and gas, and it didn't make sense at all. I'm happy I did it this way (even though I arrived the day of the Emmys) because I had always wanted to do a cross country drive and there were things I wanted to bring with me that I couldn't bring on a plane, or, if I could, I'd be afraid they'd break or steal it such as camera equipment and stuff like that.

Gas prices are okay if you don't go anywhere. LOL. Just staying in the hotel for now. We'll see where things go in a few days.

The cheapest gas I saw was $4.49 and the most expensive was $5.18. Now that I'm in LA, I do see where it's maybe $6.39 and higher. I paid $6.99 at the last rest stop I went to after arriving in CA.

• Errol unpinned this topic