Days: Jack/Jennifer/Frankie Spoilers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could Jack stop the wedding? By crashing a fire truck into the church(remember him crashing Jennifer's wedding to Emilio in the late 1980s? ). :lol:

How could Zach be a bone marrow donor for Jack? Is this medically possible? :lol:

Seriously: I'm pleased we've finally got this triangle up and running. I like all 3 actors, and it's especially great Matt Ashford will be back on DAYS - he's been greatly missed!

Jen/Frankie sleeping together? - I can stomach even that, because of the prospect of an eventual J&J reunion.

And, if Eve returned to be involved with Jack? Even better. :D:D

• Members

How about this idea? What if the one who donates bone marrow to Jack turns out to be the long-lost Steve? There are always rumors out there about Stephen Nichols returning as Steve and this would make sense. Steve already donated a kidney to Jack years ago so he must have the same blood/tissue type.

• Members

I too am a Frankie and Jennifer fan. I can remember routing for these two when they were kids and I loved that storyline. I like Jack and Jennifer too so its hard to choose sides. But what clinched it was when Jack faked his death. If you really loved someone you wouldn't do that to them.

Archived