Days: Jack/Jennifer/Frankie Spoilers

• Members

The new tvguide in the soaps section says that Matt Ashford returns May 15. According to Reilly Frankie & Jenn will become lovers, then he goes on to say "As we build to their wedding, we'll see more & more of Jack".

Reilly says that Jack will be in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant for his terminal disease.

Not sure what to make of that, didn't think it would get that far with Frankie & Jenn

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don´t want to sound sarcastic, but didn´t I already see this storyline somewhere? It sounds like the exact copy of Jack/Jennifer/Peter triangle.

Ok, but I will be nice. I do am happy that Matt is coming back and J/J will finally get a storyline. And I´m actually surprised Reilly didn´t sweep Jack´s diseasse under a rug and instead have made it an integral part of the story. I fully expected Jack will just return miraculously healed with some lame explanation and that´s it, end of story.

I just hope this wedding will happen soon, and Reilly will not try to drag it till next sweeps. But it seems beside becoming lovers there is no story for J/F, so I hope their wedding is coming immediately after. After all, Jennifer caught the bouquet.

• Members

Awesome!!

Now the J&J fans can share in the roll the show is on. This would mean the show has finally gotten all its stories, or ducks shall we say, in a row and is ready to run on all cylinders from all angles.

Good to see Matt back and I guess this means JER has long term story planned for them what with a wedding and all. This may be good news for Matt and Missy. I knew once Matt was done with his play he would be back and featured more. They also just needed to get things setup and they wanted to take it slow, which was the better more realistic route.

I wonder if the bone marrow donor will have something to do with Zach since Corday did say earlier in the year his death would save 3 people and there have been only two so far?

This should be very interesting.

• Members

I just want to know three things:

How did Jack get out of that darn car to begin with?

Where has he been all this time?

Why would a bone marrow transplant save him now? I don't recall Lexie ever saying that was even a possibility.

As for Jenn/Frankie having sex, I sure as shooting won't watch it but I will watch when Jack returns. I still think it is incredibly crass on Jennifer's part to fall in love with Frankie, make love with him and get married when Jack only "died" at Thanksgiving. But if it gets Jack back sooner - it is A-OK with me.

• Members

Glad Jennifer & Frankie are having sex. I hope when Jack comes back, Jennifer slaps the holy [!@#$%^&*] out of him. Hell, I hope Abby does likewise. I hope Jack doesn't get the bone marrow and dies a lonely, painful death. Jack die asap please. I hope Matt Ashford gets a better role somewhere else, he's a good actor, but Jack sucks now. If I were Ashford, I'd leave as soon my contract was up.

• Members

Glad to see some movement in the story and glad to see some things never change. For months we have heard about no movement and no spoilers. They talked about Jennifer moving too slow. Now she is cold hearted because she is moving on too quick and fans are complaining about the story before it even plays out.

So glad some things never change.

I think all this sounds great, and I can't wait to see it play out.

• Members

This could pave the way for Eve Donovan to return. Charlotte Ross was cast in that John Stamos show that quickly got cancelled on ABC. So she is available.

Eve could return and find out that Frankie and Jennifer have gotten together. Eve feels that she lost Frankie forever and decides to leave Salem. On the way out of town, Eve accidentally bumps into a very much alive Jack! Now with history, fans know that Jack and Eve don't have the best relationship. I think it would be great story for Eve to be the one that nurses Jack back to health. The great part is that she wouldn't be doing it to help Jack out. She has other motives: Jack is alive, meaning Frankie and Jennifer can't be together. I could see her using this to her advantage. That would also allow for these two to get closer together, but not formally form a friendship.

Archived