Y&R May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

5-11

'Welcome back, B@itch.'

Darn Ashley...tell us what you really think. Lol.

Diane's return continues to be THE storyline. I actually caught myself FFing through Billy/Victoria and only some of Nikki/Victor to get to it. Cuz that family vs Diane was delicious. I thought they all gave as good as they got. And then...enter Allie. Meanwhile...well...I saw a bit of spark between JM and SW in their scene. But I find it well to see SW around him given it was Maura who was with him. But tbf, I find it weird period sometimes with Victor and Nikki (only sometimes though) just due to my memories of AD. And SW just plays haunted oh so well. And then there would be brief moments when old Diane comes out. I do find myself wondering though if it is possible that her and Allie could be cahoots. And it continues to be a shame that Keemo isn't there in the flesh.

So that was the Billy podcast. Meh.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Rey stuff now. While it feels like an afterthought, I can't say that Sharon is not working miracles with her work. And ooooo at the mention of Crystal. I had forgotten about her. Potential conflict for Mariah and Tessa?

Did the Ashland story just vanish?

And I just cannot get into Nate not being a doctor. Can we throw Imani at him though? 

• Members

Isn't there a hairdresser on the set that could have done something with Mariah and Tessa's hair.  They both looked like someone should run a comb or brush through it.  Also, why dress women with boobs that are going south in these low cut dresses?