DOOL: Spoilers, 18-22 April

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Leo and Gwen have not hung out at all in Salem. They haven't even met in Salem yet.
They knew each other from elsewhere.

They encounter one another in Salem
for the first time on April 14.
(it's a Y&R in-joke)

There's pics with the in-joke. I just posted about that on page four
of thread for DAYS spoilers of week of April 11-15
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/60797-dool-spoilers-11-15-april/?do=findComment&comment=1788434

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I meant to reply after I saw your post, but I didn't want to double post. Thanks for the pictures too. I used to be soap trivia knowledgeable, but sadly, I've lost my powers. 

Please register in order to view this content

Poor Nancy hasn't she been through enough. Now she's saddled with Clyde of all people. Of course, the double wedding takes place at HTS. It beats the ugly looking cheap church set they have. Wasn't expecting Chanel and Tripp. Like Abby's look for the wedding.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm surprised it took Jake and Ava this long to bang. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Jackie Cox appears week of April 18th.  Following up on their "BeyondSalem" character's friendship with Leo Stark in Phoenix.

There's a long Jackie Cox interview in the mag.

They say their character on the main DAYS daytime show is a continuation of their Phoenix character --- and is still named "Jackie Cox" and is still a RuPaul Drag Race alum....,

but ... their daytime DAYS character's persona ......
is a different persona -- who behaves differently
than the real actor/Jackie uses in their stage show.

Something about them playing a character with their "Jackie Cox" name but playing someone other than themself.

Something about the DAYS Jackie
being someone who deviously schemes with Leo
Basically the JackieCox from the BeyondSalem/DAYS universe...
does things that the regular JackieCox stage show persona would not do.

Jackie says her regular drag stage persona in real life is a character she wears when she does drag shows.
In some ways, that character is copyrighted to Jackie.
But Jackie is allowing Days to create a different character for Salem/Phoenix who has the same character name but is not the same character.
Jackie says the Days character is different enough that Jackie don't mind that the names are the same.

Jackie appears in drag
on Days during week of April 18
AND
also appears with a "non-drag look"
on Days during week of April 18.

Sorry if that's confusing!  The actual interview is clear.

Edit to add:
Jackie says that the BeyondSalem JackieCox was a very short nod to the Lisa Rinna impersonation aspect. 
But the character on the main daytime show this week is more developed - and the Rinna stuff is not so emphasized. 
Instead, the focus is now on Jackie's relationship with Leo and also Jackie's relationship with Chad.

Editing much later to add:
The Jackie Cox interview says their character on DAYS is a ne'er-do-well who is very devious, unpredictable, and cannot be trusted. Jackie jokes that having their character working with Leo is sort of like the scheming cartoon villains Boris and Natasha.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Sorry. Craig gets no sympathy from me. And Idk about Clyde and Nancy either.

Nope.

Craig knows about everything else, but nobody mentioned all the sexual assaults. We'll see what happens when Xander sees that he's sharing his wedding with Leo.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot all about that. I swear those gays. Nothing but a bunch of horny toads disregarding people's personal boundaries. Always more than willing to perform oral/anal to any heterosexual male in the universe unless they're unattractive.

Edited by Noel

• Members

son-in-law? to whom are you referring? Leo sexually harasses so many people that it's hard to keep track.

Do you mean Crag's former son-in-law Brady?  When Leo was married to Sonny, Leo sexually harassed most of the men who lived in the Kiriakis mansion.  I don't remember the specifics with Brady but I fastforwarded most of Leo's scenes.

Edited by janea4old